DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New member needs help.

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  erm 
#1 ·
I have an 03 Ram 1500 with the 5.9 engine. My AC has the duel controls for the driver and passenger. I've never had problems with it in the past but yesterday I turned the ac on and put both driver and passenger controls to max cold and only the driver vents are blowing cold. The passenger vents are luke warm. Anybody have any clue what the problem could be?

#2 ·
I wanted to start by welcoming you to the Forumz, seeing that this is your first post. As far as your a/c issue, I am not knowledgable enough. However, stick around and one of our smarter group will respond shortly. Do you happen to have any pics of your truck? We like to see our members trucks. Thanks and see you around!

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum, from me, as well! Unfortunately, I don't have any advice for you, but stay tuned, your post is right where those who can help will see it! In the meantime, be sure to introduce yourself to everyone in the Newbie Checkin and get your official Ram Z welcome! :)

- Cajun

#8 ·
Randy, where is the blend door located? Is it easy to diagnose/fix? I'm pretty good mechanically but don't really have any experience in this area. Is it possible that a blend door can break just from sitting? The truck doesn't get driven on a daily basis and sits in the driveway alot.

Nygel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.