DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Heater Core replacement

34K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  ouiroc 
#1 ·
Well i had the fun task of replacing my heater core and it was alot of fun only took me about 5 hours or so messing around but was alot of work here are some pictures that will help out with having to take stuff apart and if you have any questions about anything im willing to help

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for posting the pics. How about doing a how-to to go along with them? :D

#9 ·
help please

I am working on my truck and using the haynes manual i did too much. I see in the picture that the bracket with all of the wires attached was removed. What steps do I need to take in order to make my truck look like the first picture. I can go from there. Thanks in advance!

#13 ·
i am working on my truck and so far i got just about everything except for that dash support out, i believe i have all of the bolts of but just my right side will come out just about 2 inches and my left side wont budge at all, does anyone know what im doing wrong? any help is appreciated.

#20 ·
thanks for the info and pics! now do you happen to have a address of the design engineers that created this nightmare that is so involved and causes the need to remove the freon another expense and waste so we can kick their ass's and the ass's of the idiots that made that #$#@#%%^^& brittle dash!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.