DODGE RAM FORUM banner

A/C need help plz 2006 1500 megacab

919 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RedRam10 
#1 ·
a few weeks ago my ac quit on me. when i took it to a mechanic the guy said my ac compressor is not getting any power he checked the fuses and checked the wires, he seems to think the computer is fubar. when i push the button for the ac the light comes on but still get only heat. i asked a friend of mine what he thinks about it and he said it might be the "blendor" not quite sure what that is but he said it controls the coolant flow allowing the cold air to come thru if any one has had some experiance with this problem any help would be greatly appreciated. my mechanic said i should take it to the dealer and when i phoned them they say they have never herd about it so im guessing if i have to get them to fix it it will cost me a 1000 bucks so like i said any help would be appreciated

#2 ·
Welcome to the site; I don't have an answer so, it's time to .........:icon_bump:........... this back to the top! Drop by the Newbie Checkin and introduce yourself. Hope to see you around!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.