DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Need to access defrost plumbing

892 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MNTrailBoss 
#1 ·
After noticing a huge animal smell from the truck (I had the vehicle under a car cover for several months) I took off the wipers, pulled the plastic air intake stuff off, found and yanked a "mouse house" from the air/water chamber under the front windshield/inside the top of the engine bay. Followed by a round of Lysol drenching, this cleared 80% of the problem. But I now feel those critters got deeper into the air plumbing than just there at the top (I think they crawled in from the fender drainage area). I need to figure out how to look into the air handlers and see if they built another mess deeper in the vehicle. Are there any dis-assembly instructions for getting to the tubes that deliver air to the dash and heater areas to check? The smell is gettin' mighty bad!

#2 ·
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. I'm not the first and won't be the last to ask ~ How about drpping by the Newbie Checkin and sayin HI?

As for the issue, I will leave that to the experts who have some experience there. :Hey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.