DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Window fog/defrost question

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  daggertats 
#1 ·
So its been about 60 degrees out lately and every time I get in my car my front window is fogged from the inside. The windows are all closed and when it rains it never seems to get in the truck at all.

Any idea why this is happening?

#2 ·
sorry I dont have a good answer for you because I am having the same issue. Mine did it when it was hot outside too... Only thing that I can think is that maybe(if you arent the original owner or original owner family) maybe someone had the windshield replaced and when it was replaced it wasnt sealed correctly and its allowing moisture to build up. It could be from something in the weather sealing on the outside Im thinking as well. I hope someone who has more knowledge that myself in this area chimes in and helps us both.

#4 ·
id say there is some sort of leak someplace. i had a brand new tacoma that did that and about a week after gettin it we had a monsoon type rain. next day the driver side floor was soaked. the leak in that happened to be under the wiper cowl someplace. maybe see if someone can spray the windshield with a hose while your looking under the dash or around the windshield from the inside?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.