I am getting ready to do the big 3 on my truck and ran across a thread where you posted you had done this and posted some great pics. My post count is not high enough to pm so I was hoping I could ask you some questions here:
1) How much 1/0 awg do I need to do the big 3 on my 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew 5.7?
2) Did you use OFC or CCA? Does it matter?
3) Did you upgrade your battery? If so, what did you go with?
4) Did you use battery terminals with the 1/0 awg? If so, which ones?
5) What alternator did you upgrade to? Model number? Brand?
I am upgrading my audio system for the 5th time (I can't make up my mind ) and I will be running a MTX 7804 4 channel amp to power (4) 6x9 jbl gto938's, and a t1500-1bdcp mono amp to power a pair of sa-12 d2 subs.
Any feedback on the big 3 and what else you think I will need to juice up my electrical to power those amps and subs would be great. Oh I also did the v6 fan mod, so that effects the electrical as well. Thanks.