DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > ol dirty dodge


Latest Vendor News
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Conversation Between ol dirty dodge and Gen1dak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Gen1dak
    04-18-2012 11:44 PM
    Posted in forum, but the mechanical part is the easy part. Swap intake, add carb. Add whip cream. Done. Ignition, need a different distributor. and splice a couple wires. It's nothing huge, just tedious. Can't just run in and do it like changing an air filter. The standard issue Edelbrock Performer is your best bet for a 318 intake. It has multiple taps to fit the various accessory mounts and either radiator hose/thermostat (big-old model, small-newer style) used in 318's over 20+ years as an LA.
  2. ol dirty dodge
    04-18-2012 12:09 PM
    ol dirty dodge
    hey i was wondering do you know how to change an 318 from efi to carbed


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 PM.

= Copyright a Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

=Gigathreads Network=
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum