DODGE RAM FORUM banner

need help finding headers other than gibson for 4.7 ram

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  snrusnak 
#1 ·
everywhere i look all websites that carry headers are for the 5.7. I want to find headers, y pipe, and cats for a reasonable price. It seems pacesetter is just that but does not show it fits the 4.7. If you know of any websites that are promising let me know thanks
btw i did not have any luck on ebay

#2 ·
obx may be the only other one now i havnt seen any others in awhile but ive really only seen the obx on ebay but then agin i have really looked for them

#3 ·
okay the best bang for the buck is probably going to be the gibson shortys out of maybe the 3-5 that make them but does anyone know where you can replace the Y pipe i want to do basically a full exhaust all new. I have a 3.5" MBRP catback with a stainless pipe to the Y pipe, I am looking for the pipe to replace from the headers to the muffler basically with new cats. Maybe the 5.7 y pipe will work? idk does anyone else? 2005 dodge ram 4.7 crew cab. Thanks

#4 ·
OBX is great quality for the price. Gibson is also a good name. Pacesetter from my experience can be good or bad. If it is not stainless pacesetter I would not buy it, I've seen many pacesetters rust away in a year or a few years (on other vehicles...not the ram). Personally I'd go with OBX, they are usually the least expensive and they are actually pretty good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.