DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Borla Exhaust Rattle

11K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Senpai 
#1 ·
FYI to all with factory OEM Borla exhaust systems. If your exhaust ever rattles or has ANY other problems......... Call Debbie Lewis @ 423-979-4015 she is the main contact point for OEM borla systems, and is really helpful too.
I just found out about this "Million Mile Warranty" after being told by the stealership that it wasn't covered under my extended warranty!!! So I called Borla and was given this info, and Debbie is sending me out either 2 NEW tips or a complete system. Either way I'm happy happy! :smileup:

#4 ·
I just noticed an annoying rattle when truck is started and I am standing outside.Possible loose tips? Should I call?

#5 ·
I would call. It really seems to be hit and miss with Borla. Some people have no problem getting it replaced others make lots of calls and spend hours and it and never get anywhere.

With the truck off and the exhaust cold tap on the muffler and the tips to see where the rattle is. It would suck to get new tips if you need a muffler.

#9 ·
Had my local service shop check my rattle out while the truck was in for new plugs and ignition wire install....they said I needed new clamps and tips and gave me a $700 quote which includes labor...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.