DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Shout out

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  SS4Luck 
#1 ·
I know the mods are going to move/delete this thread but I have to give a big Woo Pig Sooie! shout out to my Arkansas brethren (and any other football fan who will support us) as we prepare for our biggest game of the season against Alabama this weekend. Let me give due respect to the Crimson Tide as I think they are, without question, one of the best college teams in the nation. That being said, I truly hope the Hogs can redeem the home loss from last year.

I just want to rally the Hog fans and say that I hope we witness one of the best games college football has to offer this weekend. I wish everyone a happy football weekend and all of the best to your personal favorite team.

Razorback fans can show appreciation here --> http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=43458&page=4

#4 ·
Da-yam Michael, you are quick. But it was destined to happen. Can't blame a brother for trying, right?

#3 ·
After the Crimson Tide rolled over Penn State two weeks ago I have to say I have never enjoyed a weekend here in State College as I did that one. Their fans are some of the classiest people in all of sports.
I know how excited everyone was for that game, I couldnt imagine what its like down there. With the 'Bama game behind us I am back to being an Alabama fan.
Roll Tide!

#5 ·
Wow, you roll on Joe Pa that quick? The lions should have given up a bigger fight for sure. Please don't become a Bama fan. Support the other white meat! GO HOGS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.