DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Joe's Ram

Tags
joseph pics ram
6K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  joseph7195 
#1 ·
I finally got pics. I have added some bed rails since this pic. I have also added some interior and exterior lights. I have to experiment with my camera to get the night images of the lights to come out right

See less See more
#31 ·
8 months with th enew engine and still no problem. My new "Ram" adventure is gonna be centered around getting the gas mileage up. I am currently running 13.9 MPG. I think I can get it up to 18 hopefully

#32 ·
It has actually been a very long time since I have posted, that's unfortunate. I really like this site. Got kinda busy with family and health, and trying to make as many improvements as possible to my Dodge!

After success in the SPL side of car audio, I was picked up and sponsored by Cadence Acoustics in the Sound Quality aspect of car audio. Here are some of the mods I have done.
I foamed out the door panels to get rid of resonances:

Got some new equipment:

Got a design for the enclosure:

Test fit some locations for the amps:

Then covered it:

#33 ·
Got it installed

Got the sub finished too

My little boy helped me get all the seats out

Had to piece back the dash and cover it and install the tweeter spheres

I will always update, but have another little one on the way, so it may be a while between posts, but I will always be here!!

#35 ·
That's my son, he just turned 2 a couple days ago. He gives his Daddy a lot of help when he is working on his truck.

I actually just changed some things again:

Decided to go with pods instead of Spheres. Makes a cleaner install and they fit in a little bit better!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.