DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Joe's Ram

Tags
joseph pics ram
6K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  joseph7195 
#1 ·
I finally got pics. I have added some bed rails since this pic. I have also added some interior and exterior lights. I have to experiment with my camera to get the night images of the lights to come out right

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice looking Ram. Thanks for the pics.

#5 ·
:smileup:Great Ram..............I noticed your grille.........Never seen honey comb chrome before.

#8 ·
Thanks everyone!! I am still doing a lot of mods to teh interior, but I am hoping to dess up the engine compartment too. I would really love to find some chrome valve covers but I don't think they make them (Oh Well). That just means I need to get imaginative!!

#11 ·
I got the chrome grill insert from LMC Truck. The lights are controlled by a small and thin pressure-push button switch mounted by the steering wheel. I can control all my lights from one location. I am stripping all the interior out tomorrow to fully dynamat the inside. That's a heck of a job

#17 ·
Very nice looking truck, love the lights! Great job on your mods, thanks for the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

#18 ·
This is the first venture into painting I have ever made. I have to tell ya'll, it's not easy to get these mafnesium valve covers to shine. the tip of the can dropped some drops of paint once or twice. But all in all, it wasn't that difficult. Next time I paint something, I will know what to look for.

#19 ·
That's gonna look sweet when you're done, nice job so far! :smileup:

- Cajun

#21 ·
It's definitely bright!! I just bought a new engine too , so I am trying to spruce up the engine bay too. Here are some pics of the stripped interior and a couple of pics of more painting adventures of mine!!

Before...

And after....

I still have a lotta work to do!!!

#22 ·
looking good, keep up the reports and pics

#23 ·
Whew!! It has been a long couple of days!! I got the dash out and replaced the blend door and the heater core. those were pretty involved. But I was also able to get some other things done too. I put FatMat in every concievable place on my truck. You can't hear anything outside!! I was also able to get the new audio equipment and lights installed. i hope ya'll enjoy!!

Yay!!!

#24 ·
The new engine is awesome!!! There has been absolutely no problems at all so far. I hope it stays that way for a long, long time! Here are some pics of the engine swap.

The old one....

The new one!!!!

More to come later!

#27 ·
Wow you really have been busy, lot of work there! It's coming along very nicely, great job on that and thanks for the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.