DODGE RAM FORUM banner

another uk ram owner loggin in here

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Dodgey 
#1 ·
another UK ram owner from west yorkshire
just been down to Billing Northampton to the AACI spring show last weekend:smileup: first of our 3 club shows this year at Billing

this is what ram looks like about 15 -20 weekends each year

never ever been passed by another caravaner :smileup:
maybe thats why it only shows between 7.1 - 8.1 mpg on the overhead consol :doh:

heres a you tube vid of our club show that a mate o'mine did
who owns a 5.9 4x4 ram thats lifted an blown

mines the silver one on the front row at side of another of mi mates desoto :smileup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB0m6DnxZgw

See less See more
#9 ·
Nice to see the show's are getting bigger back home Dave. Look's like you had a great weekend!!!!!Were you climbing trees to take those pics????:smileup:

#12 ·
Hows it Going.

Hello fellow Brits. I'm David from up Newcastle (Geordie Land).
Been looking at the Billing photos on this thread. It looks like a cracking get together. I used to go to Billing Jap show a couple of years ago. Its a bit too far so stopped going. There's never any Car meets/shows up North.:smiledown:

My truck is a 2nd gen and looking well used now. Used for towing boats and recovering the Jetski off the beach. Just 2 W/D but it seems fine over the sand. Now fitted with a winch, just in case. Running on LPG with a 120 ltr tank fitted in the tub. Do any of you have meets up North?

#13 ·
im from glasgow tryin to get the reat of the rams up here on this site but better talkin to a wall. there all business owners and lookin down there nose
ill be up for it tho im at alot of classic car shows with the cortina's

#14 ·
How you doing Billy. The nearest I get up to Glasgow is when I visit Dumfries. A place called Loch View, we have the odd weekend there with the Jetski's. Next time me and the boys go over there I'll let you know.
You can get a go on the ski when it warms up.:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.