DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Spray in bed liner

936 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Toms Blue Ram 1500 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get a spray in bed liner for my 2010 Laramie and wanted to know if I got a color match (my truck is Austin tan) if it would hold up over time or stain and look dirty. I'm leaning toward Line-x over the Rhino as they seem to have a tighter finished look. Both are prevalent here in Houston Texas. Thanks, George

#3 ·
Stick with the black unless color matching doesn't cost anymore. Nobody is going to see it unless they look into the bed.

Make sure the liner you get is non-slip/skid. Some are not.

#4 ·
Thanks RootBeer and MADDOG, good point about not seeing the liner and the non-slip. The extra for color is over $200. Think I'll stick with black.

Are these more expensive options like Line-x's XTRA that is supposed to keep the shine and has Kevlar mixed in worth the additional $150?

#5 ·
Don't know about the extras. I figure its a bed liner. As long as it comes with a lifetime warranty (Rhino does), who cares about extras, especially shiny stuff.

#6 ·
if you ever want to cover the bed for any reason, & you want to say tailgate at the local ball games, or need a place to nap after sipping some white lightning, or you want to use camper shell or cap as some call look into the BEDMAT or BEDRUG
i believe it will lay on a spray in liner too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.