DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Thinkin about baggin!!!!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  bigjeff64 
#1 ·
I have done hydraulics back in the day but i got out of the game when bags blew up. I wanna lay frame in my 04 QC but i dont know of any reliable companies. Has anyone done this before and have pics of their installs just so i can get an idea? Any help would be awesome!!!!:smiley_thumbs_up:

#2 ·
For the bags, def go with Firestones, they're reliable and heavy duty. It's the same that my work truck has for it's load levellers. I don't know any installers in Florida, but check out places like local performance/aftermarket parts suppliers, they generally have good info on local guys that're good. Planning on 4-linking the rear end and tubbing the front wells? What size wheels are you looking on tucking?

#3 ·
Hit a mini truck forum, and read all you can. The difference will only be in bag sizes, and maybe line sizes. The reputable companies will be the same. You dont need Air Ride Technologies to do it right, you can piece together a kit and have someone knowledgeable install it and be fine.

#4 ·
I was looking at several websites and found plenty of bag kits i was thinking of a 4 link in the rear and an independant front. i see in the magazines they have these notch bridge kits that people i have spoke with said they are ideal to have. I am currently sittin on 20" but possibly upgrading to 22". I understand that the inner fenders are gonna have to go and i'll have to cut the bed and use a tub for the rear wheels and notch. Here are some pics that i am using as a goal!!! i would like to be this low when done

Attachments

#7 ·
well i have decided to do it however the money aspect is gonna be a lil more difficult to persuade as well as the misses!!!!! but the kit i am lookin at is 1500 and since i have never done air bags before i may inquire some help so well see

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.