DODGE RAM FORUM banner

My Build - '12 Big Horn

180K views 1K replies 55 participants last post by  rammn 
#1 · (Edited)
OK people, I wanted to start a thread about my build. Its a 2012 Ram 1500 Big Horn, black exterior (which I love and hate at the same time :LOL:). Anyways I have debaged it, added the vent shade things, Ive order interior LED lights from superbrightleds.com which should be in soon. Also I am attempting to lightly smoke the tail lights. I have an old pair of LED tails off my GMC I am trying that out with. Actually I have heads, tails, and fogs that I am testing it with LOL. I am using the VHT Night Shades, but they seems to be a little on the blueish side unless you use it heavily. Help would be greatly appreciated with that. Ill attach a pic of the tails and heads that Ive smoked. I will be adding a brush guard (or front end replacement, dont know yet), headache rack, and HID's. Thanks for looking!!

Brand new from dealer

Debadged

These are pics of trying to perfect the smoked lights process on my old gmc aftermarket heads, tails, and fogs....Any help would be great as to why they kinda look blue (hard to see in these pics)

See less See more
#200 ·
Just where a truck belongs.. In the dirt and mud. Plasti-Dip came out great man. How's it holding up for ya? I know the Plasti-Dip on my flares has been holding on like a champ, but not sure how a bumper would do.

#210 ·
You're telling me, at $12 a can it starts to get pricey when ya realize how addicting this stuff is. Plus no one keeps it in stock here so I usually only have to wait overnight, but if it is the weekend then I'm screwed :LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.