DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1998 Dodge Ram SS/T Photoshoot

5K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  jcasey10 
#1 ·
I finally cleaned up the SS/T last night and today. Of course, it was only dusty. ;) I decided to take it out for a photoshoot this afternoon. I'm no professional photographer, so this is the best I can do. I used my Sony HDR-SR-11 Handycam for this. It doesn't do too bad for a cam corder in photo mode. Tell me what you think about the photographer and the truck. Be honest. Thanks.

See less See more
Reactions: ramsport99
#4 ·
Thanks! I think the last picture is my favorite too. Notice there were no underhood shots. I still gotta detail the engine bay.

I don't know why my carpet looks so dingy in photos. I have had a rubber mat in the floor since new.

#10 ·
It has about 57k on it. If not for one of my friends, it would probably have half the miles it does now. I drove 34 miles 5 days a week to help him build a car in return for him helping me with my Shelby Charger. I also drove out of state twice to help him with his funny car hobby.

#11 ·
Very nice pics man, gorgeous truck, too! My first thought was the carpet looks good, very clean truck man, thanks for the pics and I agree with Michael, nothing not to like there! :smileup:

- Cajun

#12 ·
Thanks guys. I am going to try to hit the cruise in with it soon. I'm hoping folks will appreciate it. I sold my dually today and the couple that bought it saw the SS/T. Their jaws dropped when I told them it was a 1998 model.

#15 · (Edited)
I purchased a new photo printer/scanner today and thought I would scan some old photos of the truck.

These are from a month after I bought it.

I forgot the wheels were that shiny.

Notice the roll pan.
I think the next two were taken the day I bought it.

Dealer emblem still on the tailgate.

#22 ·
That truck is really clean and I love how the inside of the bed is flawless. One thing I would change is that exhaust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.