DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Headers

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  kmease 
#1 ·
Folks I am looking to put a good set of performance headers on my 2012. I am looking for some solid input and what you all think is best for the 5.7L Hemi. I am currently having trouble even finding a set that will fit so if you all know where to look and what to look for I value all of your input. Thank you very much and have a great one !!

#2 ·
There are a few here that have added Headers to there Ram's, go to the complete build section and do a search, you should come up with some info, I am sure if you PM the guys that put them on, they will be happy to give you more info on what they installed

#3 ·
I think JBA are the only option for the 2012 at the moment. BBK is working on theirs, but they've been saying two weeks for 6 weeks! Plus they only fit 2WD. Go to Autoanything and punch in headers to the search box. I've been looking into this a lot lately but am to worried about my warranty. :-(Good luck.

#4 ·
JBA Shorty Headers

I have the JBA Shorty Headers on my 12 RAM and have no problems at all even without being able to tune. As far as warranty goes, it all depends on the dealer. They should only void exhaust warranty. I reccomend the Magnaflow Y Pipe while you are there. I got both installed at an ASE shop here in town and paid 250 with warranty if the gaskets should ever blow out. I could have done it myself as I am an Army mechanic, but I feel like the cash is well worth it to not have to deal with the PITA install. If you would like pics or a vid let me know through PM.

Edit: As someone else mentioned, AutoAnything is the place to get them. They have the one year price match and free shipping. Hit up Clark@AutoAnything and he will get you a deal.

JBA Shorty Headers, Magnaflow Y Pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler, K&N 63 Series CAI, AirAid Throttle Body Spacer, Retrofit Cabin Air Filter, Mopar RAM Slush Mats, Hypertech Calibrator, Stubby Antenna, DeeZee Tailgate, Debadged, Westin Step Bars, Westin Bull Bar, Putco Chrome Mirror Covers, Rampage LED Light Bar, Truxedo Rollup Tonneau, Rhino Lining, Bushwacker Color Matched Fender Flares, Rough Country 3.75 Combo Lift, 35x1250 MTs, Remote Start, Sunroof

#6 ·
No doubt it is extremely annoying, but worth the gains...If I remember Ill take a video of how it sounds while on my way home tonight.

JBA Shorty Headers, Magnaflow Y Pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler, K&N 63 Series CAI, AirAid Throttle Body Spacer, Retrofit Cabin Air Filter, Mopar RAM Slush Mats, Hypertech Calibrator, Stubby Antenna, DeeZee Tailgate, Debadged, Westin Step Bars, Westin Bull Bar, Putco Chrome Mirror Covers, Rampage LED Light Bar, Truxedo Rollup Tonneau, Rhino Lining, Bushwacker Color Matched Fender Flares, Rough Country 3.75 Combo Lift, 35x1250 MTs, Remote Start, Sunroof

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.