DODGE RAM FORUM banner

need vacuum schematic for 1996 v10

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Pman 
#1 ·
hello
newbie here and newbee on dodge trucks., need real good engine vacuuum schematic for my 1996 dodge ram 3500 v10 engine compartment
and yes , looking at schematic on sticker on rad support and in chilton/haynes book too, Personally not very good vacuum schematic at all to me.
need to fig out how to route new lines/sizes of lines, connectors, and black valve from plemium?
they all kinda tie into back by firewall, and go into believe climate control, vechile speed control.and 4x4 axle?, see also there ground back there too?
Oops, Im looking at engine from front of truck < these are on pass side .does any one have a better break down?vacuum schematic then the one thats offered in repair manual? :4-dontknow:
thanks
dually

#3 ·
should of mentioned, hoses@ connectors hav issue, problem started when I was backing the dually into bldg and all of a sudden the right <pass> brake line broke@ the wheel and naturally pressure blew the brake fluid up on the manifolds and WOW< cooked the vac lines and connectors >
believe your right, gonna hav to go to local dodge dealer
thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.