DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Big Order

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Roadrunner Ram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys!:wavey:

I just placed almost a $300 order on cleaning products :SHOCKED: haha! I thought I should share that with everyone, should last for the next year! :smiley_thumbs_up:

It is 95% all Chemical Guys products! I got a bunch of quick detailers and spray waxs, a big 128oz of tire cleaner, leather conditioner, window cleaner, a degreaser. Non chemical guys- 20 micro fiber towels, Wheel Wax and some spray bottles.
I am excited to get these!! Should last a long time!! I HOPE!! haha:doh:

Has everyone else had good experiences with Chemical Guys??:smileup::smileup:

#4 ·
A fellow Detailer Enthusiast :smileup: I want to say my biggest order was around $450 one time but I was buying a Porter Cable and all the polishes with a very highend wax. I've never used that Chemical Guys. The online ones I use are sponsers on my car forum and we get 10% off so that pays the shipping.

#5 ·
I have used Chemical Guys several times. Their Pete's 53 wax is awesome. I use a combination of Chemical Guys stuff and Adam's Polishes stuff. I know there are alot of Meguiars fans on here, but once you start using professional level products there is no turning back. Yesterday I washed, clayed, polished and waxed my Ram. Post some pictures when you finish yours.

#6 ·
I actually canceled my order since I did some more reading and found that I rather have different stuff. So I re did the order and now it is closer to $300 than before haha

The majority of the stuff is Acrylic based sealants. I wanted to go that route instead of the quick detailers I originally got. I think they would be a better idea since it will protect the paint of my baby!!

#8 ·
Come on over buddy!! haha detailing party at my place!!!

#9 ·
Becarefull on what you say Scat.........:doh:You never know...........a few Rams and a few beers and you have your own detail shop...LOL

#11 ·
WOW! I thought I was bad.. Haha Well I am excited to hear the reviews I hear good stuff about their products.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.