DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Just a few mods done

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Chunkem 
#1 · (Edited)
Tell me what you guys think.

Mods:
1. 5% Tint and 20% on entire windshield
2.20'' new MMA rims on 34.5" m/t tires (8th person to have these in the U.S)
3. L.E.D. Headlights,tail lights,and brake light
4.New door speakers
5.Tweeters (upload pics later)
6.Pioneer double din in-dash player (upload pics later)
7.Camo Bezel (upload pics later)
8.Camo door (on the old wood grain both front and back doors)
9.Sub box and pioneer subs 12's (upload pics later)
10.Lift 2'' (want bigger lift 6'')
11.Debadged
12.Exhaust

I think that's about it,for now,;)

See less See more
#2 ·
Very Nice! All-in-one weekend huh? I'm doing one of those hopefully this weekend, if not the next. Doing almost the same as you did other than speakers and lift. That'll be in my next all-in-one weekend.

Did you debage yourself or have someone do it for you? Trying to find the best way to do this...

#4 ·
very nice truck and great work ! looks fantastic

#5 ·
wow great mods. I've been thinkin bout doin those tail lights/third brake light too.

nice color truck ;)

love the camo trim, and what offset are those wheels?

#6 ·
offset is -22mm I love the wide stance these rims give off.

my husband did the debadging with yarn and bug and tar remover it was a pain in the ass lol. He also did the subwoofer and door speakers and put a 4 channel amp on them and subs we did pheonix gold amps and door speakers and pioneer subs. As well as the double din pioneer dvd player we had to order a double din bezle in order to do that though. It sounds amazing and very clear. He also put in flush mount mmatts tweeters with a crossover

#8 ·
thanks for the info.

I'm considering going to a -24mm offset on my next set of wheels. i like that stance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.