DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Happy New Year (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=100232)

jetsfan33 12-31-2011 11:30 PM

Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish all a happy new year and keep up the great work on the Z.

D

sonocativo 01-01-2012 09:16 AM

Happy New Year

Im getting divorced, which means Ill have my own place and can do what ever mods I please to do since I wont have to waste my money on 2 bratty ass kids that aint mine or a gal who wants everything her way. And they can clean their own damn house!

Yeah me !

But damnit I still have to recover so I can pack whats left and go. So, looking for a cheap place for now maybe a mobile or modular just to get by for now and out quick. Think I will be so much more happier and these brats wont know what to do when theres no one to clean up after them...even better is their dad has nothing to do with them and they say they dont need me.... well I am gonna love seeing their faces every time I get my son and go somewhere ( which will be daily) and not take them. And especially when I remind them of their little saying " youre not our dad, we dont need you" ! Yup.... it bit you all in the ass didnt it !:box:

Sorry, Had to vent. Happy new Years to all my Ramz friends and family.

CajunDodge 01-01-2012 12:03 PM

Wow Mike, sorry to hear this but from the sounds of it, you will be better off so Happy New Year to you, sure hope it's a good one and your recovery goes well, might be easier if things are quieter. Happy New Year to everyone here, hope 2012 is a good one for everyone and y'all had a safe and fun New Year's Eve! :smileup:

- Cajun

toddrod 01-01-2012 12:53 PM

It's good to vent dude. Hope 2012 brings you better times than 2011

Tomashi423 01-01-2012 01:33 PM

Happy New Year! Good luck on the recovery man

MegaDodge 01-01-2012 08:21 PM

Happy new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE MOPAR FANS:smileup:

sonocativo 01-01-2012 11:49 PM

Thanks for the support guys, wasnt trying to threadjack or anything... Happy New Years to everyone and their loved ones. This surgery wasnt as bad as the first (doc said because the c6-c7 doesnt move as much ) but was able to eat better after surgery and still losing the weight as I get tired of eating still....lol since 12/20 till today I lost 12 pounds so I feel good and probly look better but my son doesnt like the scar on my neck yet....lol

GTyankee 01-02-2012 12:02 AM

Happy New Year to everyone

Mike get a modular home on the river & kick back for awhile, until you decide what you want to do, nothing like kicking back & watching the people on the river to relax most people

sonocativo 01-03-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTyankee (Post 685722)
Happy New Year to everyone

Mike get a modular home on the river & kick back for awhile, until you decide what you want to do, nothing like kicking back & watching the people on the river to relax most people

GT, this might soun funny but here goes. My real estate agent that sold my city home was actually a good friend from childhood playmates, found that out when we got talking she lived a block over ( I lived behind my parents at the time ) she sold my city house and helped me buy my county house that I lost during a bad divorce back in 07.... so I recently talked to her again and she is no longer an agent but she has a friend, and I told her just that... I want to be away from everything just close enough for gas and the store. Some nice areas out here in the boonies but still close enough to get my son anytime and my daughter to come visit and stay all she wants. Had a few people come buy some tools last couple days, still got alot left and willing to make some deals to get it all sold ( just keeping basics for repairs ) major stuff will go to a shop, I just cant anymore. Got all my ads on craigslist st. Louis area ( FESTUS, MO )