DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   Some tid bits (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=100454)

TheSatinPumpkin 01-03-2012 05:58 PM

Some tid bits

Truck is in the shop getting some "graphics" done and should be out within the next 48 hours. Can't wait but its not something that is going to be easily received but oh well.

Also my new Motive 4.56's and MIK came in and just waiting for the Auburn to arrive. Was hoping they all came together as i had planned to have it installed right after picking it up after truck from the shop but its cool.

Lastly is i think my BT Black Friday Order is going to be shipped next week.. whoo hoo. Its some under hood items so once they are in then i can finally give her a nice engine bay detail.

916Timmy 01-04-2012 11:20 AM

Going down from the 4.88's? Those would be fun to have for the track! :)

And what is the MIK? I'm guessing the Auburn is a new LSD unit.

moparornocar72 01-04-2012 11:36 AM

I called BT yesterday and they said within the next 2 weeks. I got such a killer deal I can't complain. Can't wait to see the graphics!

snrusnak 01-04-2012 11:41 AM

VERY cool, nice mods! I was lucky enough to receive my BT order right after placing it, but just not lucky enough to have the time to install it yet lol.

TheSatinPumpkin 01-04-2012 03:41 PM

Sorry - MIK = Master Install Kit.

Got the 4.56/MIK and Auburn for around $693 shipped to my door. The 4.88's was put in to offset my old top end cam but now its not so much needed. 4.56's w/ 3400 stall should be sufficient. Allows me to get more use out of 1st Gear too.

123k on the oem lsd right now and even though its working great its just time to finally upgrade it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 916Timmy (Post 687340)
Going down from the 4.88's? Those would be fun to have for the track! :)

And what is the MIK? I'm guessing the Auburn is a new LSD unit.

TheSatinPumpkin 01-04-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moparornocar72 (Post 687355)
I called BT yesterday and they said within the next 2 weeks. I got such a killer deal I can't complain. Can't wait to see the graphics!

x2. Waited a whole year for the deal so it's def' worth the wait. Other than that i think my 2011 goal of dressing up the engine bay is complete.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrusnak (Post 687360)
VERY cool, nice mods! I was lucky enough to receive my BT order right after placing it, but just not lucky enough to have the time to install it yet lol.

Must have quite the parts now to put in. :Wow1:

snrusnak 01-04-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Must have quite the parts now to put in.
LOL tell me about it... we just got back from NY for new years and now that the holidays are over things are settling down. The next few weeks are dedicated to my buell, then the months to follow are dedicated to ram air, catch can(need to fab a bracket), and torque converter(exhaust got pushed down the list...it's hard letting that thing just sit in the garage LOL).

Can't wait to see all the stuff you got, post pics!

916Timmy 01-04-2012 09:35 PM

That's awesome! I still really want a 4.10 or 4.56 paired with a true trac....hopefully in march or april after my wedding! That will hopefully be all I need for a high 13 slip

TheSatinPumpkin 01-13-2012 03:59 PM

The BT items came in a day earlier. They looooook goooooooood

snrusnak 01-13-2012 04:01 PM

Can't wait to see pics!