DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2011 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Still no Tuner! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=100821)

armyram1500 01-07-2012 08:01 PM

Still no Tuner!
 
Whats going on, I can not believe no one has cracked the progamming issue yet. Superchips or Diablo need to hurry up and get-r-done.

LC Hauler 01-08-2012 07:55 PM

it's been cracked, but it is in testing, Diablo should have it out by April- June. They are VERY thorough with testing before they release it.

they do this with every platform, I waited for a few months for one form my car and have been REALLY happy with it.

just be patient it will come.

wbowyer 01-08-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC Hauler (Post 690712)
it's been cracked, but it is in testing, Diablo should have it out by April- June. They are VERY thorough with testing before they release it.

they do this with every platform, I waited for a few months for one form my car and have been REALLY happy with it.

just be patient it will come.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your source on this? We have heard dates on this every few months and nothing has come to fruition...

LC Hauler 01-08-2012 09:06 PM

it's the same way the 2010's went as well. I waited for a tuner for my Challenger as they changed the gearing and wiring in the car. Took Diablo about 9 mos before a release.

But the official word was released by Diablo via Modern Mopar Magazine if I'm correct back in November. But they are going to test it before releasing it, so usually 7-9mos before it goes to market,

http://www./w...the-next-step/


it is also the topic of many threads on the Diablo Sport web forum. They are working in it.

wbowyer 01-08-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC Hauler (Post 690755)
it's the same way the 2010's went as well. I waited for a tuner for my Challenger as they changed the gearing and wiring in the car. Took Diablo about 9 mos before a release.

But the official word was released by Diablo via Modern Mopar Magazine if I'm correct back in November. But they are going to test it before releasing it, so usually 7-9mos before it goes to market,

http://www./w...the-next-step/


it is also the topic of many threads on the Diablo Sport web forum. They are working in it.

Thanks for the update!

LC Hauler 01-08-2012 09:31 PM

oh I'm on their site daily just waiting for the official realease hahahaha. I've been extremely happy with the Predator I have in my 10' Challenger it is a freakin fun tool to have.

SinRam84 01-09-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC Hauler (Post 690755)
it's the same way the 2010's went as well. I waited for a tuner for my Challenger as they changed the gearing and wiring in the car. Took Diablo about 9 mos before a release.

But the official word was released by Diablo via Modern Mopar Magazine if I'm correct back in November. But they are going to test it before releasing it, so usually 7-9mos before it goes to market,

http://www./w...the-next-step/


it is also the topic of many threads on the Diablo Sport web forum. They are working in it.

I thank you as well LC Hauler I supercharged my ram but need this tune:smiley_thumbs_up:

riggz 01-09-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC Hauler (Post 690755)
it's the same way the 2010's went as well. I waited for a tuner for my Challenger as they changed the gearing and wiring in the car. Took Diablo about 9 mos before a release.

But the official word was released by Diablo via Modern Mopar Magazine if I'm correct back in November. But they are going to test it before releasing it, so usually 7-9mos before it goes to market,

http://www./w...the-next-step/


it is also the topic of many threads on the Diablo Sport web forum. They are working in it.

That just looks like more rumor mill and not an "official word"....

redlightrico 01-09-2012 07:26 PM

Thanks for the update LC, hope this hits sooner rather than later

2011lilred 01-10-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riggz (Post 691201)
That just looks like more rumor mill and not an "official word"....

Yeah, I could have sworn this was debunked months ago.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger