DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Body & Interior (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Spray in bedliner (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=101265)

bahouse3 01-12-2012 11:53 AM

Spray in bedliner

Anyone know what the cost of a spray on bedliner. Rhino or Linex?

paul1212 01-13-2012 07:19 AM

I just had a bullet liner sprayed in under the rails for 429.00 in Oklahoma. Bullet is an improved linex formula. So far I am happy with it after a month.

Barnyard 01-13-2012 09:03 PM

I had an Ultimate Xtreme (very similar to Linex _ knockoff really) and was very happy with it. There are pictures in my gallery if you're interested. Cost me $375 a couple of years ago.

ShawnC13 01-13-2012 09:06 PM

Will have to follow this one as the spray on liner is what I am looking into as well. the plastic box liner it to slippery

squig69 01-15-2012 09:27 AM

had linex sprayed on when i got the truck new, dealer had it done for me across the road from them. they said cost was just onder $500 cnd.

if you go with any spray on liner, make sure they cover the holes at the bottom of the rear of the bed, mine had over-spray on the spare tire. dealer replaced the spare tire for me. they said that this was the first time they had heard about the overspray issue, they have all there liners sprayed on there and figured that nobody really noticed this, even they didnt notice it. at least now they know ;)

Racecardad05 01-17-2012 11:12 PM

I can promise you this... A lot of dealerships sorta sub contract these out... Let's say a customer wants one installed as part of the deal when purchasing the truck. Dealerships usually have a locally owned company do it for them and because of this, if you take your truck to a dealership, they can usually get you a better price for the same product.... For example, I had a 2009 silverado that I wanted a spray on liner installed in... I went to my local line-x place and they quoted me 525.00.... I took it to a ford dealership that just happened to use the same place that I got the quote from and they were able to get it done for me for 400.00.... Dealers get breaks on stuff like that for high volumes of business... It's definitly worth looking into and it doesn't matter of you take you truck to a different manufacturers dealership as proven by my first hand account

Barnyard 01-19-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racecardad05 (Post 698904)
I can promise you this... A lot of dealerships sorta sub contract these out... Let's say a customer wants one installed as part of the deal when purchasing the truck. Dealerships usually have a locally owned company do it for them and because of this, if you take your truck to a dealership, they can usually get you a better price for the same product.... For example, I had a 2009 silverado that I wanted a spray on liner installed in... I went to my local line-x place and they quoted me 525.00.... I took it to a ford dealership that just happened to use the same place that I got the quote from and they were able to get it done for me for 400.00.... Dealers get breaks on stuff like that for high volumes of business... It's definitly worth looking into and it doesn't matter of you take you truck to a different manufacturers dealership as proven by my first hand account

Exactly right! My $375 price was the 'friend of the dealer' price down the road.

smitty0486 01-19-2012 01:38 PM

My rhino cost around 500 thats with it on top of the bed rails, about 5 years ago.

wvcoolvinilla 01-19-2012 04:10 PM

$425.00 for RINO.. under the rails.. pretty good job.. on my 08 my 2011 came with the factory spray-in I like it better than the aftermarket.. but it is WAY better than rugs on drop-ins

fishdude 02-28-2012 01:31 PM

$420 for Line X Pro on my 2011 6.5 bed under the rails.