DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   AutoAnything - Dodge Ram Accessories! - Dodge Ram Performance! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   AutoAnything Feeler: Interest in AMP power running boards? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=103047)

AutoAnything 01-30-2012 09:38 PM

AutoAnything Feeler: Interest in AMP power running boards?

Hey everyone,

There were some members interested in purchasing a set of the AMP power running boards (click this link to see the details). These running boards are one of the coolest mods I have seen on a truck! They open and retract with your door, yet they stay out of the way when you are off-road. I have seen them on several of the custom builds on this forum and the reviews are very positive. You can also read customer reviews from the link above.

Features

• Powerful running boards extend and contract when you open and close your doors
  • Step extends 10-12 in about 1 second, so its always right where you need it
  • Includes a heavy-duty motor with anti-pinch technology
  • High-strength aluminum steps can hold up to 600 lbs
  • Boasts an integrated LED light system
  • For lifted vehicles, pick up the 2 extension kit
  • Covered by a 5-year/60K mile warranty

I would like to get a feel for how many members are interested in these as I might be able to work out a special offer. Please reply to this thread if interested!!

-Clark

Stump3r 01-30-2012 09:41 PM

I've been eyeing these as I'd like to get something different than the chrome side steps on Big Red but might be out of my budget.

doz 02-05-2012 11:22 PM

Would be possibly in depending upon the pricing. I can get them for $1200 local installed.

P-Rez 02-13-2012 05:08 AM

I'd Like a pair eventaully, but not a top on my list

AutoAnything 02-13-2012 02:19 PM

While there is some interest, I do not think I will be able to offer a group buy at this time.

Having said that though, if you are interested in a set of these, I can work with you on a RamZ discount. Please PM me with your truck details and I will send you a quote. Thanks everyone!

P-Rez 09-27-2012 12:09 PM

i am in the market for getting a pair now, and was curious what type of deals you have to offer on them? i have found a couple of sets online for about 900, do you have any better offers? i do know about the price match as well but just inquiring

AutoAnything 09-27-2012 12:33 PM

Hey P-Rez, 900 is a pretty good deal so price matching would be the only I could get to that price. AMP is MAP so I am surprised to see that price, can you PM me the link (assuming free shipping is NOT in that price?).

P-Rez 09-27-2012 02:41 PM

I am just researching and looking around for now, not necessarily looking for an offer but may be interested within the next month

DOZER 09-27-2012 03:17 PM

I am planning on a set VERY soon. Like within the next 2-3 weeks.