DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   AutoAnything - Dodge Ram Accessories! - Dodge Ram Performance! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   AutoAnything need i say more? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=105435)

Bennett15 02-22-2012 09:20 PM

AutoAnything need i say more?

Just giving a huge helping hand out to Clark here on ramforumz along with the autoanything store managed to spend a whole shwack load of $$$ this month and some great deals from Clark.

Waiting for my goodies to arrive:
Bakflip G2 tonneau
DiabloSport inTune
Groundforce Lowering kit

johnnyG 02-22-2012 10:11 PM

very nice. now if only they would price match the flex a lite 183 to amazon and give the discount i would be golden. definitely a good place to shop. got all my brake parts there.

Bennett15 02-22-2012 10:57 PM

i got the lowering kit price matched to what jegs had it it for. i think it has to be a U.S dealer for them to price match.

AutoAnything 02-23-2012 01:26 PM

Thanks guys for the support! Glad we can help support the ramZ forum!

We do price match, just shoot me a PM with the product link and I will see what I can do (it has to be apples to apples with shipping factored in).

AutoAnything 02-23-2012 01:29 PM

Johnny G, PM sent about the Flex a lite 183.

TheAxeman 02-23-2012 02:11 PM

I just bought the Bakflip G2 for over $100.00 less with free shipping elsewhere even after the "good deal" price emailed to me by AA. Kind of left a sour taste in my mouth....Glad you had a better experience.

AutoAnything 02-23-2012 02:20 PM

If you find it cheaper somewhere else, please come to me and I will beat it!!!
Sorry Axeman, hopefully I can get you a better price next time :)

Bennett15 02-23-2012 03:47 PM

It's one thing to find a product cheaper some where else but it's also one thing to buy the same product from a reputable dealer. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for some extra confidence that it's a reputable place to buy from.

AutoAnything 02-23-2012 05:32 PM

Much appreciated :)

We are passionate about our customer service and I guarantee I will get an issue resolved for you (just PM me and give me a chance). I was the Customer Service manager for AutoAnything the last couple of years and know the process and manufacturers well!

TheAxeman 02-23-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bennett15 (Post 731473)
It's one thing to find a product cheaper some where else but it's also one thing to buy the same product from a reputable dealer. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for some extra confidence that it's a reputable place to buy from.

The assumption you are making is that I bought it from a disreputable dealer....I'm not raining on your parade, just sharing my experience.