DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Total Load Control - Dodge Ram Air Suspension (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=231)
-   -   Leveled 4th Gen RAM 1500 - Total Load Control Works (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=106383)

TLC John 03-03-2012 11:11 AM

Leveled 4th Gen RAM 1500 - Total Load Control Works

2009-12 RAM 1500s equipped with standard body lifts and leveling kits are suitable for TLC in MOST cases.

If you're not sure, please email us the make and model number of your kit and truck and we'll let you know for sure.

Jorde 04-25-2012 06:54 PM

Thanks to everyone at TLC. I now have there setup with the compressor in my 2011 sport. I havent had any issues and can pull a 10000 lbs bumper pull trailer and and have my truck sit level with only 15 psi in them, HUGE IMPROVEMENT from stock. The guys there are also a ton of help, any questions or concerns the guys were very quick to answer.

As far as putting it in a leveled truck it works good too because my truck has a 2.5" spacer on the rear and Im running 3psi in the bags always just to make sure but dont even need that.

Thanks everyone at TLC. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

Snap 06-19-2012 05:27 PM

Are Dodge dealers willing to install these kits?

I'm use to having auto ride air suspension so I will be getting the TLC, I'm just not able to self install and I want to make sure the dealer will do it without giving me grief.

TLC John 06-19-2012 05:52 PM

Dealer install

Not sure if any pushback on a dealer install.

We do have them being installed by Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas - they are largest Dodge dealer anywhere.

If your local dealer will not, its an easy install that could be done by almost any repair or performance shop. No modification required.

Snap 06-20-2012 11:43 AM

I was looking underneath and noticed two yellow "balls" (for lack of a better term) in the same position as I would expect to put the TLC air suspension. Do those yellow things get removed as part of the install?

TLC John 06-20-2012 06:29 PM

Remove Jounce Bumpers

Yes, those are Jounce Bumpers. You remove them when you install TLC.

LC Hauler 06-20-2012 08:49 PM

the jounce bumpers come out with a light pull.

I will get some feedback from dealers tomorrow as I'm stoipping by a 4 of them tomorrow with eth trailer on teh truck. should see some interest.

dougp47 02-19-2013 10:47 PM

Jorde I just ordered my tlc and wireless control today. I would like to ask a question on setting up your hitch. What kind of changes did you have to make to you hitch set if any? I have the ez-hitch with 10000 bars. I'm thinking I might need to make adjustments to the shank setup,like lowering the shank. I was going to take measurements from level on the truck and TT, any help would be great.