DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hid problem (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=106448)

2010Ram1500slt 03-03-2012 11:09 PM

Hid problem

I just installed a hid kit in my ram, it's supposed to be a bixenon kit, I bought it on carid.com it a notto 9005 kit. And I installed everything but my high beams don't work. I'm hearing this is a common problem with these kits. Can anyone help.

ShawnC13 03-03-2012 11:22 PM

Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!

Here try the lighting section of the forumZ

Macfhionghuin 03-04-2012 08:01 AM

Welcome to the forumZ.Lots of great people and info here.Any pics of the Ram....:smileup::smileup:..Rob

Chunkem 03-04-2012 08:23 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum.... We are glad to have you here....Do you have any pics of you truck.... Do you have any other mods planned for it??....If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask...

You might want to have a look in the lighting section as suggested by Shawn C13... Let us know how you make out.....

Enjoy the site....

Ed

CajunDodge 03-04-2012 09:17 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sorry to hear about your problem and, as was mentioned above, checking out the custom lighting section should provide you with the solution you need so good luck! Any pics of your truck? We'd love to see your ride! Do you have any other mods done on it? Lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

ArmyofOne 03-04-2012 10:03 AM

Welcome! Enjoy the new Ram! There are a ton of brilliant people and some technicians as well (myself included) on here, and we will help in any way we can. Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have. Any info you need, we have, and if we dont, someone can find it for you. I am a soldier and myself and a few other members are Mechanics by trade. Everyone has something to offer at the Z.

Since you drive a 2009+ (4th gen) Ram 1500, Be sure to take a look at Total Load Control Suspension Systems! Especially if you are hauling/towing alot of gear or toys! A TLC system really is the best way to level our trucks and safely (and reliably) tow/haul your maximum payload. Feel free to send me an email at Armyof1_2006@remove_this_part.yahoo.com so we can discuss things further. Looking forward to pics of your rig and seeing you active in the community.

-Josh.

BlueJet 03-04-2012 10:58 AM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board!

brad12kx 03-04-2012 02:18 PM

Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

moparornocar72 03-04-2012 09:22 PM

Welcome to the Forum from Auburn, AL! Hope your liking it so far! You should find a lot of useful tips and information on this site as well as many MODs. If you should have any question, try using the search function at the top of the page in the menu. If you can’t find an answer to your question, by all means start a thread with your question. Enjoy the Site and we’ll see you around the Forumz!

p.s. I would contact the manufacturer on the problem ur having if u can't find the answer on the forum!

APSTRAM 03-04-2012 10:20 PM

Welcome to the forum.