DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Mopar Online Parts - Dodge Ram Accessories! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Accessory questions (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=106820)

edd5 03-07-2012 07:42 PM

Accessory questions

I have a few questions on accessories for a 2012 regular cab SLT carpet delete truck with rambox.

1) slushmats p/n 82212387 - will these sit flat OK on the vinyl floor or are they backed with carpet grip nubbies?

2) bodyside mouldings p/n 82211370AE - are these chrome or black? mopar website is unclear.

3) ashtray p/n 5108051AA - Is this the correct ashtray to fit into the dropdown cupholder? I have the split bench thus no console.

4) mirror covers p/n 1PUT0502 - will these fit the luxury package mirrors and are they mopar or some aftermarket? They showup on the mopar accessory website but have an odd part number.

5) rambox dividers p/n 82211464AC - These are for the 5'-7" rambox. I have the 6'-4" rambox. Will these fit or is there a different kit for the long rambox?

6) bedstep p/n 82212091 - what is your best price on this?

7) Got any discounts for ramforumz members?

8) Will shipping be cheaper if I order a bunch of stuff at once rather than piecemeal?

9) Will you be collecting sales tax (florida)?

Mopar Online Parts 03-09-2012 04:18 PM

Hello,

I have answered your questions to the best of my knowledge below:

I have a few questions on accessories for a 2012 regular cab SLT carpet delete truck with rambox.

1) slushmats p/n 82212387 - will these sit flat OK on the vinyl floor or are they backed with carpet grip nubbies?
From experience they have very small nubs , They would work OK but not optimal.

2) bodyside mouldings p/n 82211370AE - are these chrome or black? mopar website is unclear.
They are Chrome, We have fixed the confusing image- Thank you

3) ashtray p/n 5108051AA - Is this the correct ashtray to fit into the dropdown cupholder? I have the split bench thus no console.
That part number is somewhat universal to fit a "cup holder" , It only applies to the center console but may work in the dropdown cup holder as well.

4) mirror covers p/n 1PUT0502 - will these fit the luxury package mirrors and are they mopar or some aftermarket? They showup on the mopar accessory website but have an odd part number.
I do not see nay reason if would not fit but if you can provide the VIN I will double check. These are officially licensed Mopar accessories , The Part number used defines the vendor used for production. We have been seeing more of this lately.

5) rambox dividers p/n 82211464AC - These are for the 5'-7" rambox. I have the 6'-4" rambox. Will these fit or is there a different kit for the long rambox?
This will fit all 1500 Ram Box's , We have fixed the listing

6) bedstep p/n 82212091 - what is your best price on this?

7) Got any discounts for ramforumz members?
We do run specific specials from time to time but we cannot provide a blanket discount across the entire store.

8) Will shipping be cheaper if I order a bunch of stuff at once rather than piecemeal?
Yes , Multiple shipments always cost more rather than adding additional boxes to the original shipment.

9) Will you be collecting sales tax (florida)?
No Tax is collected from FL residents

Please let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks, Benny

edd5 03-09-2012 06:04 PM

Benny,
Do you have any recommendation on mats for vinyl floor truck? Is there an ashtray made for the dropdown cupholder that I can get? Also, I have heard that the bedstep will not fit dual exhaust trucks, is this so?

Mopar Online Parts 03-12-2012 04:08 PM

The nubs on the Mopar slush mats do not stand too tall , If your truck has a floor mat retention clip I would feel more comfortable recommending them as we have no other alternative.

The guys at Mopar said there is only a universal type smokers kit available which is part number 5108052AA , They could not comment on how well this will work.

You are correct about the bed step not fitting dual exhaust trucks, We will be noting this within the product.

-Benny