DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Postahaulics Anonymous (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=107168)

Warlock III 03-11-2012 05:35 PM

Postahaulics Anonymous

Hi my name is Drew and I'm a posthaulic. It's been one minute since my last post. It started out simple enough. First I was looking for information...then I answered a question...then I stumbled across "General Discussions".

After that, I found "Off Topic"...and now I can't seem to get enough.

I recently posted my 1000th post and don't think that I'll be able to quit. Any advise would be appreciated.

1.) I have become powerless over my posting and my life has become unmanageable.

Thank you everybody for letting me share.

Are there any sponsors out there?

brad12kx 03-11-2012 05:50 PM

My name is NOT Brad for the purposes of this discussion.
Unlike Drew, I do not have a post problem. I can quit any time I choose to....I just choose not to, but you can bet your lucky stars that I will have quit long before I get to the point he has! Some people just have no control! :shakehead:

Warlock III 03-11-2012 05:55 PM

^not Brad^

So we'll refer to you as Darb for the purpose of this discussion.

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step.

Has your posting caused you trouble at home?

In a relationship?

At work?

These are all signs that you may have a problem.

ShawnC13 03-11-2012 06:35 PM

I got it bad as well. Hi my name is Shawn and I can't quit either I am sick with a fever and shaking but here I am sitting at a desk posting and reading and reading and greeting and more reading and answering I just can't STOP.

Nice to meet you Darb you new around here?

ShawnC13 03-11-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlock III (Post 747496)
^not Brad^

So we'll refer to you as Darb for the purpose of this discussion.

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step.

Has your posting caused you trouble at home?

In a relationship?

At work?

These are all signs that you may have a problem.

I have to answer yes to all of those!!!

Warlock III 03-11-2012 07:55 PM

Well then young man, I think you may just be a hair's width from taking the first step.

THasse 03-11-2012 08:45 PM

For Drew and Darb both, I feel for the both of you, I can feel myself beginning to slip into the same dark cave from wence you send your plea. Fear not gentlemen, it is indeed an evil, evil obsession that when dealt with using the power of love and a shot battery life can be overcome.
1.) You have admitted the problem, may God have mercy on your souls.
2.)You have come to seek help, may other forum members have mercy on your souls.
3.)Immediate swift action must be taken, I see a 2 step process being a simple cure...
A.) If on a laptop or smart phone, only allow a charge once daily if it's old, once every 2 if it is new. If this is not solving the problem, move forth to "B".
B.) If there is a wife, significant other, or even a gentlemans club significantly involved in your life. Tell them they must resist the temptation to enjoy having intimate time with you until you can prove it's been 4 hours from your last post... When coupled with "A," you may find yourself climbing out of the deep, dark cavern that is postaholism.
God Speed my friends, we shall pray for you!

THasse 03-11-2012 08:46 PM

Short! battery life, count on me to screw it up... lol

Warlock III 03-11-2012 08:50 PM

I don't see how this is helping...It has now been since now since my last post to reply to you...

Warlock III 03-11-2012 09:51 PM

Apparently we have a member, Darb, who wishes to remain unanimous, oops, anonymous.

However folks we can't help him if we don't know anything about him. Therefore, If you have any information on this lost soul, please PM me so that I can post the information that may lead to his arrest, oops assist.