DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   hemi vs cummins (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=110477)

BlackHemI 04-16-2012 06:17 PM

hemi vs cummins

well saturday me and the gf were going riding with my buddies. i was pulling my 6x10 trailer with my 4 wheeler on it and my buddy was pulling his trailer with his 4 wheeler on it. he has an 06 cummins with a bully dog. we were cruising at 65 and and 3 honks floored it. (pretty stupid with a trailer i kno) :LOL: but i had him at my tailgate all the way till 90 then he slowly passed me. i was suprised but just thought id share! lol

AllUCIsTailLights 04-17-2012 10:12 PM

Good try man! u should of slowed down at 90 and could of called it a kill lol!

BlackHemI 04-18-2012 12:24 AM

Lol yea. Dude his truck is so powerful. Straight piped too!! Sick!!

Rise Captain 04-19-2012 04:11 PM

Now throw a 4th gen in there !..

BlackHemI 04-19-2012 05:39 PM

dam captain, your siggy pic looks awesome! you've come along way!

Rise Captain 04-21-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHemI (Post 780327)
dam captain, your siggy pic looks awesome! you've come along way!

Think so ?.. Glad to hear it !.. You as well buddy !..

BlackHemI 04-21-2012 12:01 PM

on your wheels, since they are plasti dipped, does alot of dust get on them? when i had mine done they looked terrible from the brake dust

Rise Captain 04-21-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHemI (Post 781606)
on your wheels, since they are plasti dipped, does alot of dust get on them? when i had mine done they looked terrible from the brake dust

They do get dust on them but not too much at all really.. I can go out and rub my hand allover it and barely get any black powder on my hand.. But there it some.. I plan on getting 22" rockstars within the month tho.. And will be getting caliper covers which other then look good also help stop the brake dust

BlackHemI 04-21-2012 12:57 PM

awesome! inform me when you get the rockstars. i want them aswell but to many people have them and i like the monsters but both are $$$$! down side about the rockstars is that they dont show any caliper which would kill the point of my red ones lol.

Rise Captain 04-22-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHemI (Post 781643)
awesome! inform me when you get the rockstars. i want them aswell but to many people have them and i like the monsters but both are $$$$! down side about the rockstars is that they dont show any caliper which would kill the point of my red ones lol.

I hear the same thing that everyone had them.. But I really don't see that many even here on the forumz but anyways I agree with the same about the calipers but 22" there is some space to see it.. 20 or lower there is barely any space.. So it depends on what size you get