DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2012 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Status update: Truck has been built! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=112425)

LeftCoast 05-10-2012 05:57 PM

Status update: Truck has been built!

So its 10 weeks today ( Thursday may 11th ) since I ordered my truck. Today I was told that the truck has been built and its scheduled to go on a railcar today! Was told it will be about 2 weeks to get here!

Can't wait!

Asur 05-10-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftCoast (Post 796438)
So its 10 weeks today ( Thursday may 11th ) since I ordered my truck. Today I was told that the truck has been built and its scheduled to go on a railcar today! Was told it will be about 2 weeks to get here!

Can't wait!

wow, i would be freaking out by now, hope its a short 2 weeks :Wow1:

Ace-- 05-10-2012 06:09 PM

Im over here anxious for you! I hope it goes by quick and cant wait to see some pictures!!

GTyankee 05-10-2012 06:25 PM

If it was mine, I would so be at the dealership with a camera, when the truck driver is unloading it off the top deck of the car hauler
Even if i had to camp out there
Not that i would be anxious or anything

LeftCoast 05-10-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTyankee (Post 796457)
If it was mine, I would so be at the dealership with a camera, when the truck driver is unloading it off the top deck of the car hauler
Even if i had to camp out there
Not that i would be anxious or anything

Lol. Ya like I havent thought of that. O trust me its killing me waiting, but I realize there is nothing I can do to speed it up. These 2 week are going to be the worst now that I know its built...lol.

quills 05-11-2012 12:06 AM

Congrats on the new truck. Make sure you post pics when you can.

fxitagntoni 05-11-2012 08:59 PM

I found that my truck was built on Feb 1st,It showed at the dealer two weeks and a day to get to ND from Michigan so thats about right two weeks.Congrats on your new truck.

northtropics 05-11-2012 11:04 PM

A 2 week wait won't kill ya, I waited just over 11 weeks for mine to arrive.
My dealer told me the same 2 week time frame for shipping and it arrived exactly like he said. Heck I didn't pick it up till 2 days after it arrived !

That said, I am very happy with the truck.......... already washed it 2x and have only owned it for 10 days.

Like the Ram forum owners say, its a very nice truck, great ride and lots of power. I kept my last Ram for 15 years, and hope to do the same with this one.

Enjoy it when it arrives. It's like Christmas....... when you finally get all the presents unwrapped all the fun is over.

ShawnC13 05-11-2012 11:30 PM

I would think about setting up a tent at the dealership!!. Left Coast where in BC are you? If it is in Victoria I can come and wait with you :LOL:

LeftCoast 05-11-2012 11:44 PM

lol...that would be awesome! Im on the mainland. Bought the truck at the Langley Chrysler dealership. How funny would that be though camping out front. People coming up to you ...." what are you protesting guys? " . " nothing just waiting for my truck"...lol.