DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   I'm Back (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=112446)

Ram11 05-10-2012 09:47 PM

I'm Back

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys, well I'm back last year I bought a 2011 Ram dress it all up and after 6 months decided for some stupid reason that I didn't care for the truck and traded it in and made the biggest mistake that I could have ever had done. I went and bought a 2011 Silverado,, no matter what I did to her to dress her up, give her more power, it still was a POS,, no power, tranny sucked, brakes sucked.
So now I'm in a jam, I was worried that if I told the wife that I don't want the chevy she flip, but to my surprise we were driving on Route 112 out here in New York the other day, she see's me staring @ 2012 deep cherry red sport, we went pass the dealer about 3-4 block away she said turn around and go get it.
So the next thing I know I'm signing the papers and picking it up tomorrow night.
Well I can't wait and I am so happy, I can't even explain .. I will post some new photo of the new truck this weekend...
Here's a few of the other Dodge and Chevy

I feel like a ass, but I guess your never to old to learn

huntergreen 05-10-2012 09:50 PM

welcome back. we have all done stuff like this once in awhile.

ArmyofOne 05-10-2012 10:39 PM

You arent the first person I have seen go from a 4th gen Ram to a chevy and then RIGHT BACK to a Ram within a year. They just dont compare.

I am hoping to convert my dad when I go home to TX on leave...by having a RamForumZ meet at his Ford Truck only loving house. :LOL:

Ram11 05-10-2012 10:44 PM

Like a said big big mistake ,,, but I'm back

Ram11 05-10-2012 10:46 PM

I just can't wait until tomorrow,, 57 year old baby,,,,,,,

SS4Luck 05-10-2012 10:58 PM

Congrats and welcome back to the family. We hadnt given up that much on you... we swear!!!

If it makes you feel better your Chevy doesnt look bad at all appearance wise.

farf02 05-10-2012 11:02 PM

What made you trade the Ram on a Chevy? Just curious...the interior on the Sport is so far superior to the Chevy it isnt funny! Expensive mistake?

TORMENTOR 05-10-2012 11:08 PM

He had a big horn before, interior isn't quite as fancy. Either way i think it's above the chevy's, but if its the sport he's getting, then its a big step up.

I assume the pic is of his old ram because that's not a sport.

2500hd 05-11-2012 12:00 AM

Welcome back! Ever since leaving my chevy's and getting into my 2010 ram I have never looked back. Best of luck with the new truck.

ShawnC13 05-11-2012 01:26 AM

Welcome back. I am sure if you try this again your wife will not be so understanding!!! :LOL: