DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Forum Polls! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Do you like your Ram or not (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=112742)

Asur 05-15-2012 12:02 PM

Do you like your Ram or not

I just wanted to know If you like your Ram or not, I am sure there is probably already a poll about this but I was looking for a Yes I love my truck, or No answer I should of bought X.

So the Poll Question is "Do you like your RAM Truck and If not, what do you think you should of bought instead"?

I myself love my truck, I did a lot of research and tested 4 different trucks, in the end, the Ram came up on top, I had tested the Ford F150, the Toyota Tundra, and the Titan, of course I tested the Ram. And with all the incentives, the cost, the warranty, I chose the Ram and I am very happy with the truck.

CajunDodge 05-15-2012 12:19 PM

I love my truck just as much now as when I bought her brand new in March of '08. After having my '81 D150 for 10 years and driving other trucks during that time, Chevy and Ford, when it came to buying new and they didn't have a Jeep in my price range the RAM was hands down winner for me, price with incentives/rebate, warranty coverage with everything I needed for how I use my truck, I wouldn't have bought anything else! :smileup:

- Cajun

ALA1973 05-15-2012 08:08 PM

got two his and hers one is 2011 4X4 slt 4.7L mine is 2012 4X4 big horn 5.7L we love them

Warlock III 05-15-2012 09:17 PM

No not really.

It's probably the ugliest truck manufactured on the entire planet and my least favorite. But I figured since I hate it styling, I'll probably dislike the ride just as much so why not give it a try. I got it for about as cheap as its made and the bed comes in handy for picking up all the parts that fall off.

I really like the other models you have listed and am in the market for an Isuzu pup if you happen to know where I can get one of those outstanding imported pieces of Japanese iron. OOOH or a Honda Ridgeline just the thought of a truck with an actual trunk is intriguing and I can't imagine all the stuff I can put in there and then cover it with refrigerators that I have to remove to get to the stuff in the trunk.

I get all goosebumply.

I just happened to stumble across this site while looking for help on doing my daily repairs and for the most part, its been a big help.

Really?

RansRAM 05-15-2012 09:21 PM

:doh: Well of course I love my truck, :doh:

STERLING RAM 82 05-15-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlock III (Post 799739)
No not really.

It's probably the ugliest truck manufactured on the entire planet and my least favorite. But I figured since I hate it styling, I'll probably dislike the ride just as much so why not give it a try. I got it for about as cheap as its made and the bed comes in handy for picking up all the parts that fall off.

I really like the other models you have listed and am in the market for an Isuzu pup if you happen to know where I can get one of those outstanding imported pieces of Japanese iron. OOOH or a Honda Ridgeline just the thought of a truck with an actual trunk is intriguing and I can't imagine all the stuff I can put in there and then cover it with refrigerators that I have to remove to get to the stuff in the trunk.

I get all goosebumply.

I just happened to stumble across this site while looking for help on doing my daily repairs and for the most part, its been a big help.

Really?

Hahahaha!

Yes I love my truck!

STERLING RAM 82 05-15-2012 11:40 PM

This is a ram forum...I don't know how many people actually join because they wish they would have got something else bud. Maybe a better poll would have been what someone's second choice would have been if Dodge was the only manufacturer not bailed out or something? Just givin you a hard time man.

Ramfd 05-16-2012 12:39 AM

DUH of course I live my RAM, this is my 3rd

Stump3r 05-16-2012 12:55 AM

Wrong forum to ask that question :D
Totally love my Ram, wish I had the coin to get the wife one as well!

Asur 05-16-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STERLING RAM 82 (Post 799870)
This is a ram forum...I don't know how many people actually join because they wish they would have got something else bud. Maybe a better poll would have been what someone's second choice would have been if Dodge was the only manufacturer not bailed out or something? Just giving you a hard time man.

I figured that Ram owners who have lots of issues with there rams would come to the site to check about there issues and then post the dissatisfaction with the trucks, seems Its not going to work. This poll mite of been better at a Global Truck Forum were every type of truck owner, but hey, at least we can see on 39k members how many really look at polls and post there comments.

Moderators can pull this poll if they want. :4-dontknow: