DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Mazda 6 picks the wrong truck to mess with (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=112925)

AllUCIsTailLights 05-17-2012 02:02 PM

Mazda 6 picks the wrong truck to mess with

I was going to make a quick run to the corner store with my cuzn and as soon as i get out of my street into the main street a mazda 6 with exhaust slows down at my speed and reved and we looked over and the guy just takes off so i catch up to him and we got a light and went on a roll and i just killed that car, so we come to another light with no traffic ahead of us and the guys asked me to roll down my window and he said good race but my tranny is messing up and i knew that was a whack excuse buecause if so why would he be racing his car. So i told him well you run one more time and he was down and from a dig i killed that mazda 6 even worst then on the roll, so i turn off to go back to the store and the guys continues to follow me and i see his car lift and as hes hes getting closer to pass me i rip it again and just blow past the miltary kid and after that he left me alone i guess he couldnt belive that a big truck killed his mazda ha my cuzn had blast though, he recorded it on his phone but you cant really see anything.

BlackHemI 05-20-2012 07:24 PM

lol awesome kill. hows the turbo set up??

Burkdadhemi 05-20-2012 07:27 PM

LOL thats great...........

AllUCIsTailLights 05-21-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHemI (Post 803345)
lol awesome kill. hows the turbo set up??

Well all the parts are in just havent posted pics yet. But i decided to hold off for two months to get a 258mm multidisk tc from circle d and a built 545rfe so i can really f**k up s**t ha. like stock vettes

BlackHemI 05-21-2012 12:36 PM

awesome! since your building a tranny you might as well tear this one up! post some burn out vids! lol tear it to hell!

AirborneSilva 05-21-2012 02:17 PM

Good kill!

you say "military kid" like it's a bad thing, that "military kid" probably has been down range putting his ass on the line..... just a thought

AllUCIsTailLights 05-21-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirborneSilva (Post 803917)
Good kill!

you say "military kid" like it's a bad thing, that "military kid" probably has been down range putting his ass on the line..... just a thought

Not saying anything in a bad way that is just what he is, and that was fact because he had ft.bliss stickers on his car so dont take anything said in these stories to the butt...just a thought

TheSatinPumpkin 05-26-2012 11:20 PM

Nice. did a couple of lengths on a Mazdaspeed 6 last year which made me happy with my ole clunker.

11BFollowMe 05-27-2012 05:10 PM

Theres a lot of ppl in the miltary very few put thier asses on the line, coming from an 11b just adding my 2 cents