DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Is it just me? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=113036)

Stump3r 05-18-2012 11:48 PM

Is it just me?

Now they say that once you drive a certain vehicle you will notice said vehicle more than you would have before. Now that comment does hold some truth, however I've been noticing a huge trend in the number of 4th gens on the road lately! I personally love seeing all these Hemi's on the road! Nice to see more and more people have seen the light :D

GTyankee 05-19-2012 01:07 AM

I have noticed the cross hairs of Rams a lot more often since buying one

SS4Luck 05-19-2012 01:07 AM

I've noticed the same thing in my area too lol

2011 ASSAULT 800 05-19-2012 05:51 PM

Deffinetly back home in sudbury there have been alot more new rams, the town i am in now is still ford #1, gm#2, and RAM #3 though, I guess 'tobans just cant see the light. I think Dodge/Ram have deffinetly been making a good reputation as of late for themselves but offering reliable vehicles with much better options for less money the the competetion (what competition?), rather than riding out a reputation from over a decade ago like some manufacturers...

ShawnC13 05-19-2012 05:56 PM

notice it a lot here as well but as your mentioning the 4th gen in particular you will start to see more as we are now in the 4th year of their production. Driving around I am looking at all trucks as this is my first and do have to say that I do see more Ram's out on the road. On my street though I am the minority. Have 2 F150's and 2 F350 Diesels. One is understandable he works for Ford the other 3 not sure what their story is lol

RansRAM 05-19-2012 07:20 PM

There are many 4th gens around here, definitely on the increase. Parked beside a nice 2012 black Laramie yesterday at Canadian Tire.

CajunDodge 05-21-2012 09:32 AM

Same here, even noticed a couple new ones in my neighborhood, one is the new Tequila color and the other a Rugged Brown Laramie, ramboxes and all. While they are nice to look at, I no longer have the newest truck in the neighborhood lol!

- Cajun

Rollnthunder 06-04-2012 12:52 AM

I think everytime someone buys a particular type of vehicle we end up seeing more of them on the road because we are actually looking for them. I have a new ram on order and im seeing 4th gen rams everywhere now. Thats why I have to mod mine to make it different.

Warlock III 06-04-2012 07:14 PM

Uh, I'm probably not the one to chime in on this topic :LOL:

CdnoilRAM 06-04-2012 09:54 PM

Alberta is also the truck capitol of Canada and there are more and more rams sold because if the aggressive looks and they are now the go-to truck for a lot of fleet rentals now.