DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Ultimatum (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=113052)

sonocativo 05-19-2012 04:18 AM

Ultimatum

Well, alot of Drama has been going on here past couple years and has gotten worst with my wife or should I say Ex now and her 2 bratty disrespectful drama queens! Well, my wife says things arent working out as her 15yo daughter runs the house, does whatever she wants and talks to me as well as my now ex like we are her punk azz friends. Well when my wife said Im sleeping on the couch ( and I didnt do anything to provoke this and her counselor even said the kids were trying to make me look bad to break us up ) well they won!
I packed my stuff and Im out, guess Ill be staying with an old friend awhile, couldnt get ahold of him tonight so I stopped at another buddys house to offload the first load and now sleeping in my truck with the second load. I just got a few things to go back for later ( BBQ pit and some odd n ends out of the garage ) also picking up my boy for the weekend. Women, dont know what goes on in their heads to think and blame men for everything ( and yes she is blaming me even after the counselor has told her its not me, but she wont discipline her kids ) I know one thing for sure... Im never getting married again.:box2:

knappk6 05-19-2012 07:27 AM

Damn im sorry to hear that! Some women are just crazy and they don't know what they have until its gone. Hopefully you don't have to spend to much time in your truck!

ArmyofOne 05-19-2012 11:12 AM

Sucks man, sorry to hear. I know what some of that is like.

Any chance of reconciliation is out the window at this point, IMO, based off of what I have read here. You are better off from the sounds of things.

2011 ASSAULT 800 05-19-2012 05:29 PM

wow man sorry to hear about what you have had going on, we are deffinetly here for you!! I wouldnt put up with those kids either, it just sucks that they are what ended up getting between you and her. Hopefully everything works out for the best and everything thing starts to look up for you VERY SOON.

Dan

sonocativo 05-19-2012 08:02 PM

I was basically a house slave there, never ending... Im staying with a great friend now, just got all moved in as they have an extra room. My soon to be ex was caught off guard I guess since I didnt say a word, I packed and got out. Was up till 430am sorting stuff and throwing out stuff in the garage, had 2 truck loads (Ram) all I need to get still is my BBQ pit and a few small things.

Gantman 05-19-2012 08:42 PM

sonocativo, sorry to hear it bud. You make sure you get some sanity back in your life after all that insanity. Been there a time or two like you and I'm glad I made the decision to move on as well. Never looked back since. Good life go with you brother!

sonocativo 05-19-2012 11:08 PM

Will be the 3rd time here, never again. I am having a hard time adjusting, Im used to being with my son 24/7 the past 2 years as a stay at home dad ( and my wife wonders why he is so smart, they dont teach this in daycare ) I will still see and have him daily while my wife works but now the crazy early morning meets off the highway is gonna be bullshit. I know my son is gonna hate it just as much as I.

Warlock III 05-19-2012 11:58 PM

I'm sorry to hear about all this crap Mike. When my ex left and left me and our 1 1/2 yo daughter I let her have visitation. Then after 3 years of being gone I went to daycare to pick her up and found out her mother had a court order that changed custody that day. I've spent over $53,000.00 in the last year on this custody battle that she changed illegally without me even knowing.

The only reason I mention this is because of your son. Things were okay while I appeased her and just threw money I didn't have at her when she asked. Two weeks after I said no more she literally stole my daughter from me. On the up side...you don't have a bedroom with a pink Disney Princess canopy bed in it that you haven't opened the door to in over a year.

I just suggest you start keeping records now, even if it's just jotted on a calender. Document the facts, and hang onto receipts...because you never know what's going to happen until it happens.

Keep your head up, take it easy on your back...and keep in mind what's important to you. NO REBOUNDS :LOL: PM me and I'll bill you for the therapy and update the rental fee on the hand. You didn't leave that there did you?

sonocativo 05-21-2012 10:50 PM

Haha, I understand, went through it all in my first marriage, got full custody of my daughter at 3 years, she just graduated college and became a Vet Tech, so Im proud and did great.
Now 19 years later starting all over again...it sucks.

ArmyofOne 05-21-2012 11:13 PM

The phrase "Getting to old for this shit" comes to mind :p