DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Black Dodge ram 1500 SPORTS(Lets see em) (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=113450)

r450rr2004 05-24-2012 10:20 PM

Black Dodge ram 1500 SPORTS(Lets see em)
 
Ill go first.


2011 black sport.
extang bed cover
2 inch level in the front
factory tires(they suck azz)
front lower grille insert.
poor mans (cold air intake) 4inch dryer hose(painted black)
hood stripes
soon to be lock pick. (for b-day)
front windows tinted.
dodge ?(slush mats)
door trim(cause i got hit by a stray buggy the other day)
also i moved around the emblems. and took off the 1500


i cant think of anythin else to add right now


Im making this thread for people with preferably black sports. or any sport i guess. Trying to figure out what I should do next.


thanks for looking,..


post pics...:smiley_thumbs_up:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1411.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1410.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1409.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1408.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1407.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1406.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1405.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1403.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1402.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/IMAG1400.jpg

black beast 05-24-2012 10:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
2000 dodge ram 1500 sport. a good ole work truck but still gotta keep it looking nice

llsht14 05-24-2012 10:34 PM

2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Premium Pkg
Tinted Tails
Tinted 3rd
Smoke Headlight Covers
Magnaflow Exhaust
Toolbox
Bed Mat with Tailgate Cover
Smittybilt Grille
Fab Fours Winch Bumper
K&n Cold Air Intake
6" Zone Lift
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
37" toyo Mt
20" Rbp 94r Wheels
Kenwood DNX-6980 Headunit
Rockford Fosgate T5 Components Front and Rear
Rockford Fosgate Power Series Amps
Rockford Fosgate T1 12" Subwoofers
Fox Box
Rockford Fosgate 10 Farad Cap
Tons of Hushmat
Red Led through out interior
Hid 6K High low and Fogs
Egr In Channel Ventvisors

there is prolly more im forgettting haha



http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...4/NewTruck.jpg

candy08 05-24-2012 10:39 PM

WHEN THE FACK DID YOU GET BUMPERS BRO!?!?!? That looks AMAZING!!!!

Is that powercoated or what?? This guy needs more details :D

Quit buying those perty thangs and get them gears mang!!!

llsht14 05-24-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy08 (Post 806278)
WHEN THE FACK DID YOU GET BUMPERS BRO!?!?!? That looks AMAZING!!!!

Is that powercoated or what?? This guy needs more details :D

Quit buying those perty thangs and get them gears mang!!!


Haha ive had the bumper for about 6 months or more just sittin in the barn, I decided it was time to get it on, It took some custom fab work from the bodyshop to get it to fit with my bushwacker flares, then i had them paint it the same color as the truck, also added the grille and had it painted the same as the truck also. It looks pretty REDIC in person, i need to get more HQ photos instead of just my iphone one.

candy08 05-24-2012 10:49 PM

ummmmm yeah, REDIC is an understatement. I wasnt ever a fan of em, but I think it's the fact thatyou painted it with a glossy coat. It looks sickening!!!!! I wish I could fork out that kinda money, but Im too cheap haha.....I was looking at a "winch tray" :(

I need something. Went and played today again with my buddy with the identical blue truck. Anyhow, mine are getting pretty haggard from ditch crossings and what not. I just thought it'd be "poser" if I did it on a 1500. BUT THAT SHIT IS SIICCKKKK!! Definately got me looking now, actually on their site as we speak :D

llsht14 05-24-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy08 (Post 806292)
ummmmm yeah, REDIC is an understatement. I wasnt ever a fan of em, but I think it's the fact thatyou painted it with a glossy coat. It looks sickening!!!!! I wish I could fork out that kinda money, but Im too cheap haha.....I was looking at a "winch tray" :(

I need something. Went and played today again with my buddy with the identical blue truck. Anyhow, mine are getting pretty haggard from ditch crossings and what not. I just thought it'd be "poser" if I did it on a 1500. BUT THAT SHIT IS SIICCKKKK!! Definately got me looking now, actually on their site as we speak :D


This will make u cry i bought this bumper with all parts and hardware used on craigslist, guy had it listed for like 1500, he couldnt sell it for some reason, i said if i made the drive today what will u take for it, well i ended up driving a few hrs round trip and picked up the bumper for $360 bucks hahahaha

candy08 05-24-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by llsht14 (Post 806295)
This will make u cry i bought this bumper with all parts and hardware used on craigslist, guy had it listed for like 1500, he couldnt sell it for some reason, i said if i made the drive today what will u take for it, well i ended up driving a few hrs round trip and picked up the bumper for $360 bucks hahahaha

:shakehead:

I'm gonna be sick :smiledown:

Good score for you tho, my winch tray is gonna cost that :LOL: Truck looks awesome. You couldn't have made a better decision than you did on matching the trucks paint. First one I've seen like that and it gives some serious chub!!!

llsht14 05-24-2012 11:20 PM

you want a winch bumper, and i REALLLLLLLY want gears haha

Actionjackson 05-24-2012 11:24 PM

Wish I could load pics from my iPad.lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger