DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   I need 2 more!!!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=113871)

Stump3r 05-30-2012 08:57 PM

I need 2 more!!!!

It's a hell of a predicament let me tell you! I finally know how I want to Mod my truck and simply put I can't do it all on one rig....I need 2 more so I'll have a total of 3, each modded exactly as I need them.

The first will be my current love, left as a the family hauler, holiday trailer pulling work truck.
The second will be a regular cab short box RT lowered with 22's, projector headlights with oracle halo's and a butt kick'n stereo install and all the mod's I've done to Big Red.
Third will be the lifted mud slinging monster rigged especially for heading out into the back 40 hunting. 6" lift, 35's, crew cab, canopy, bull bar with HID lights, projectors with 55 watt HID's and the mod's I've done to Big Red.

Now the tough part....how the hell do I get two more 4th Gen Ram's modded out the way I want when I've got 3 growing boys a mortgage and wife that spends money faster than I can make it?

Warlock III 05-30-2012 09:03 PM

Have the 3 boys quit schooling and get million dollar jobs. Pocket the schooling money. Have them move out or rent the house to pay twice the mortgage. (keep half for yourself)

Fake your death and hide for seven years (in Cabo). Once the wife has you declared legally dead and collects on the fifty million dollar life insurance, re-appear. Take the fifty million dollars and mod the trucks. The wife goes to jail for fraud and you're in the clear.

(and you thought I'd say something sensible)

Stump3r 05-30-2012 09:18 PM

LMAO!!!! Now that's a plan.....not a great one but it would work!
Thanks Drew!

BlueJet 05-30-2012 09:22 PM

OMG!!! Drew has it all figured out! ;)

brad12kx 05-30-2012 11:59 PM

You forgot 1. The 'beater'! It's the truck you don't mod, don't wash and use it for those jobs that you don't want to do with any of your trucks. :)

ShawnC13 05-31-2012 02:06 AM

Why not get some older gens and do the mods to them?!?!?!?! If you do figure out how to do it with the wife's approval let me know how and send me the money so I can do it as well!!

Excoastie 05-31-2012 08:25 AM

win the lottery

with sensible investing, and a few well times purchases you'll be all set

Exco

CajunDodge 05-31-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excoastie (Post 810540)
win the lottery

with sensible investing, and a few well times purchases you'll be all set

Exco

And that was the first thought that came to my mind, too, win the lotto!

- Cajun

2011 ASSAULT 800 05-31-2012 12:13 PM

Drew deffinetly has thought this through before LOL I think it is going to be a tough one though.

Rollnthunder 06-04-2012 12:35 AM

I definitly like your thinking. I have the family hauler ordered. I have the beater. 96 dakota. next im getting me a 2wdrcsb r/t to have some fun with. If something happens and I run into some big cash then I will get me a diesel that I can lift.
Man the wheels are turning to make this happen.