DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Jokes/Humor (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   New Farmer (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=114977)

sonocativo 06-14-2012 01:23 PM

New Farmer

Well one day a guy moved to the country to get away from City Life, he decides to start a small farm... He goes to the town marketplace to buy a chicken, rooster and a mule.
Upon arrival he asks a vendor if he could purchase a chicken, the vendor replies: Here we call them Pullets.
Ok says the man, can I buy a Pullet?
and so off he goes...
Next stop he asks a vendor if he could buy one of his roosters, The vendor replies: Here we call them cocks.
Ok says the man, Can I buy a Cock?
and off he goes.....
Next stop he asks the vendor if he can buy a mule, the vendor replies: Here we call them ass's.
Ok says the man, can I buy an ass? Sure says the vendor, but I only have one left, he is very stubborn, He will stop and lay down, the only way yo make him go is scratch his rump... Ok says the man and off he goes.

So along the winding dirt road home carrying his pullet under one arm, the cock under the other arm so they wont run off and the mule following him by lead, all the sudden the mule stops and lays down. The man starts tugging the lead, kicking the mule and nothing, finally he remembers he needs to scratch the mules rump, so not wanting to let go of the chicken and rooster in fear of losing them, he stops a passing madame and asks... Ma'am, could you hold my cock and pullet while I scratch my ass?

I bet that didnt go over well....lol

SS4Luck 06-14-2012 02:31 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah im sending this to all my farming buddies back in MI

brad12kx 06-14-2012 03:08 PM

Hahahahaha. Gotta like this one! :hah:

PaulMys 06-28-2012 07:37 PM

Maybe she agreed!

Warlock III 06-28-2012 08:18 PM

That's why I like farmers...they're always out standing in their field.

PaulMys 06-29-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlock III (Post 831025)
That's why I like farmers...they're always out standing in their field.

Warlock: AWESOME. I've been saying that for 20 years and all I get is a blank stare or a "what?" I KNEW somebody else had to find that amusing. Thanks!:4-looney:

sonocativo 07-02-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMys (Post 831518)
Warlock: AWESOME. I've been saying that for 20 years and all I get is a blank stare or a "what?" I KNEW somebody else had to find that amusing. Thanks!:4-looney:

I see said the blind man to his deaf wife and she said Huh?

Warlock III 07-02-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonocativo (Post 832746)
I see said the blind man to his deaf wife and she said Huh?

I see said the blind man, talking to his deaf son, sitting in a chair, listening to the radio.

Out...standing...(Outstanding) in...their...field. (We both just got a blank stare...over the internet.)

At least one other person on the planet understands the pun.

brad12kx 07-03-2012 12:04 AM

So what your saying is your deaf in one eye and can't hear out of the other?

gonefishin776 08-30-2012 01:21 PM

I always heard "I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw"