DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Diablo predator yyyeeeeaahh boy! ! ! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=115082)

crazychevy88 06-15-2012 09:30 PM

Diablo predator yyyeeeeaahh boy! ! !

So I just got an early fathers day present. I got to replace the jet chip stage two with the predator diablo sport and WOW what a differance! I can't wait to get out on the open road with it (only got to ride home from work in heavy traffic since the upgrade)! Next on my to do list is CAI and electric fan!

dusterman 06-15-2012 11:29 PM

congrats, i wish i could say that :0(

Jchaney579 06-15-2012 11:38 PM

I hate reading these posts :( Dang ECU codes!

gotbrains230 06-16-2012 11:06 AM

Wheres my dislike button?

Happy for you man, now if only we could have one!!!

jpaul51 06-16-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jchaney579 (Post 821937)
I hate reading these posts :( Dang ECU codes!

I think it's crap that Dodge encrypted the new trucys so that they could not be modded! It's your truck. You should be able to do with it what you wish. If that means voiding a warranty, then that should be the owners decision not the maufacturers. Just my opininion. These trucks have so much potential that just needs to be unleashed! :4-dontknow:

crazychevy88 06-16-2012 10:40 PM

Now I see why all the 2012er's are hating on me lol! Don't worry guys Im sure some one will figure a way around that within a year or two. Until than just take joy in know you DON'T have 140k on your trucks yet!

starquestbd22 06-16-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazychevy88 (Post 821867)
So I just got an early fathers day present. I got to replace the jet chip stage two with the predator diablo sport and WOW what a differance! I can't wait to get out on the open road with it (only got to ride home from work in heavy traffic since the upgrade)! Next on my to do list is CAI and electric fan!

So you could really tell a seat of the pants difference with the Predator? The thought had crossed my mind for my 2004 hemi. My brother-in-law installed a Predator on his 2004 and said he couldn't tell a difference BUT he ran that truck like he stole it all the time, lol.

crazychevy88 06-17-2012 07:47 AM

pretty big differance. I still havent gotten all the way into the throttle yet, but she jumps right up to 60 like its nothing. I've also got SI/DO flowmasters, K&N drop in filter and a 180 thermostat, so that might have something to do with how much of an improvement I saw. I run the 91 octane tune while using 93. And I think just about everyone drives em like there stolen!