DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   People watching/creeping? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=115346)

SS4Luck 06-19-2012 01:56 AM

People watching/creeping?

Are you guilty of doing this? seems everywhere i go i people watch, and not like in a creepy way, just in a ovservant way... or like when i get an email from someone i facebook it to see what they look like or something. Which has been fun with helping peole do the led thing with the lights cuz im always getting emails about it hahah

am i the only one that does this?

boomerman 06-19-2012 12:16 PM

I love going to different events and people watch.
Sometimes the people are better entertainment then the event itself.
People do some of the weirdest things when they think no one is watching them.

snrusnak 06-19-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

People do some of the weirdest things when they think no one is watching them.
Seriously. People are too funny sometimes.

I like to guess what people look like before seeing them, then see how close I am. I'm usually WAY off. Like I always do it at the fast food drive through.

EXPRESSIVE 06-19-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrusnak (Post 824596)
Seriously. People are too funny sometimes.

I like to guess what people look like before seeing them, then see how close I am. I'm usually WAY off. Like I always do it at the fast food drive through.

Funny you say that, I finally put face to your avatar last night looking at the significate others post! Not perving out, just wanted to see what the rest of her looked like! Im not a tat type of guy, I have none, but I dig your wifes....for some reason!:smiley_thumbs_up:

snrusnak 06-19-2012 01:06 PM

hm well that is creepy.....

Funny the reactions about that picture when it doesn't even show any more than a bathing suite lol. It's just perception.

And now you have me wondering what picture I posted of her in the other thread...

SS4Luck 06-19-2012 02:21 PM

Youd be surprised some of the people that have turned up emailing me about LEDs. People youd never expect to be modding trucks, or modding anything. Hell Ive had people email me cuz they were friends of friends of friends who I helped LED their truck and they want help LEDing their harley or street bike or something haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrusnak (Post 824622)
And now you have me wondering what picture I posted of her in the other thread...

lol, not gonna lie, i did chicks with tats, imma go creep :4-dontknow:

snrusnak 06-19-2012 02:23 PM

did or dig? lol

snrusnak 06-19-2012 02:36 PM

I found it, from when we were in NY for new years. I figured I'll repost it here this way ya'll don't have to go creeping around the forum trying to find my wife...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...M/PICT0058.jpg

This is one of the better pictures of us, where we are pretending that we like each other. JK :)

EXPRESSIVE 06-19-2012 09:40 PM

[QUOTE=snrusnak;824622]hm well that is creepy.....
Its not like I did a search or made it my mission to find her/you, I was just checking out the significate others thread and ran across your post!! I like the ones that show backgrounds (mountains) and familys, when you get my age you appreciate a nice happy looking young family. You have to admit, its not difficult to recconize when you post on a thread! There is another avatar that I recconize also, the one with the sinister looking Jester/Joker holding the Mopar card. Relax, its not like Im holding my tablet with one hand.....!

snrusnak 06-19-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Relax, its not like Im holding my tablet with one hand.....!
lol, now THAT'S creepy!

I know man, I'm just screwing around. If I was going to flip out every time someone commented that they liked my avatar then we wouldn't have posted it. It's just funny that people go crazy over it(maybe that's an exaggeration...) when a bathing suite exposes just as much. Like I said before it's just perception because you only see one part of the body in the avatar... And even if you are one handing it, I really don't care, as long as you don't tell me lol.

And as much as I dislike tattoos, I happen to like that one(I wonder why...?) lol

Any way, we take it as a compliment(until it gets creepy and weird....then it's just creepy and weird...) :)