DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   LeftCoasts Build (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=115705)

LeftCoast 06-24-2012 02:08 AM

LeftCoasts Build

5 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone.

Figured I might as well start a thread on my truck, because I know After reading as much as I have on these forum for the last few months I'm hooked on mods.

I ordered my truck March 1st, and picked it up last Sunday, June 17th.

Pulled the mudflaps off and installed the Airlift 1000 airbag helpers on Monday.

LeftCoast 06-24-2012 02:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
So today I started debadging it. Passenger side done. I used fishing line to remove the badges and a pinstripe removal wheel to take off the most of the gunk left behind and some bug and tar remover for the final little bit.

Asur 06-24-2012 02:00 PM

Nice Nice Nice, love that blue, great job on the air lift kit, nice and clean. Congrats on the new truck, looking forward to see your future mods as you make it yours. Sweet Ride Lefty, congrats

gotbrains230 06-24-2012 02:13 PM

Good looking truck man! Why did you take off the mudflaps, theyre gonna help your truck stay clean, maybe not so much in those harsh Canadian winters, but they'll help
Ive been thinking about installing the Airlift bags on mine too

LeftCoast 06-24-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotbrains230 (Post 828184)
Good looking truck man! Why did you take off the mudflaps, theyre gonna help your truck stay clean, maybe not so much in those harsh Canadian winters, but they'll help
Ive been thinking about installing the Airlift bags on mine too

I like the look sans mudflaps. I could always put them on in the winter if needed.

fastNugly @ BP 06-25-2012 12:44 AM

Love the clean look and love the color choice of truck :smileup:

HEMI450HP 06-25-2012 12:52 AM

Very nice truck. Looks very clean without the badges.

What else do you have planned?

LeftCoast 06-25-2012 01:06 AM

Well.......
Cabin air filter mod, BT catch can,Di-Noc a few pieces on the interior, Magnaflow Y pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, Drop it 2/4 and new wheels somewhere down the road.

fastNugly @ BP 06-25-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftCoast (Post 828706)
Well.......
Cabin air filter mod, BT catch can,Di-Noc a few pieces on the interior, Magnaflow Y pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, Drop it 2/4 and new wheels somewhere down the road.

All my kind of mods....now get to em :smileup:
Kidding!
Any idea on which ones will come first and when?

LeftCoast 06-25-2012 08:28 PM

The BT catch can is first on the list I think. Then the air filter and Di-Noc. Soon.