DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New Member in Nashville (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=116234)

Rutt13 07-02-2012 12:50 AM

New Member in Nashville

Hey guys,

I'm a new member to the boards but have already gotten quite a few great ideas for my current build.

I have 2011 1500 Sport 4x4 HEMI in Brilliant Black. I just dropped it off at the shop today for a 6" BDS lift, Bilstein adjustables in the front, Foxes in the back, 37" Toyos, 20" Moto Metal 955s, body matched Bushwhackers and a new Maganflow system with 5" tips.

Wish me luck...

brad12kx 07-02-2012 04:12 AM

Welcome to the forum Rusty, :Hey: and Good Luck!
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

ArmyofOne 07-02-2012 05:46 AM

Welcome! Enjoy the new Ram!

There are a ton of brilliant people including experienced mechanics here, and we’ll help any way we can. Feel free to send me a message, or email me at ArmyofOne2006@remove.this.part.gmail.com, with any questions you have. Any info you need, we either have it or someone can find it. Everyone has something to offer at the Z.

Be sure to take a look at the new Total Load Control™ Air Suspension Systems! I'm a military mechanic with over a decade of experience. I reccomend TLC because only TLC levels heavy loads easily and improves handling, steering and performance with or without a load. Chrysler should have installed TLC at the factory (and maybe they will in the future ;) ). Its reasonably priced, easy-to-install and has cool a wireless option. Its also available for RAM 2500 & 3500. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Enjoy the Z, and see you around!

-Josh

BlueJet 07-02-2012 08:36 AM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board!

CajunDodge 07-02-2012 11:57 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sounds like some cool mods you're working on, be sure to keep us posted and we'd love to see some pics when you get your truck back! Lots of great people and info here so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

boomerman 07-02-2012 11:59 AM

:Hey: Welcome to the forum.

ShawnC13 07-03-2012 12:03 AM

Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!

Here are some how to threads to some common questions

How to upload pictures to your gallery

How to insert image in post

Chunkem 07-03-2012 10:16 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum..... We are glad to have you here.......Do you have any pics of your truck.......If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask...

Enjoy the site....

Ed