DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Mid Atlantic (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Truck Nationals! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=116437)

InDeepWaterBlue 07-05-2012 09:31 AM

Truck Nationals!

Located in Carlisle PA
Carlisle Truck Nationals
Aug 3 - Aug 5, 2012
Adult Admission: Fri.- Sun. $10 / 3-day Pass $25
Child Admission: 8 and under - FREE
Gate Times: Th.-Sa. 7am-6pm / Sun. 7am-3pm
Gate-N-Go Deadline: July 02, 2012

I'm already registered, who else is going out there? I meant to register for the Chrysler Nationals but that's tomorrow and a 13 hour drive away so not pushing it and going for Truck Nationals instead. Let's get some great trucks out there! BTW every Ram that placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd last year, was a 3rd Gen. Not saying anything bad about 3rd Gens, but damn 4th Gen guys need to step their game up lol There is lowered and lifted categories as well, check it out!!!

JimsRamTruck2012 07-05-2012 09:37 AM

Sh*t I wished I would have known this a week ago. l was planning on going, but the new North East Rams are having it's 2nd meet on Sunday, August 5, 2012.

InDeepWaterBlue 07-05-2012 09:46 AM

You guys should have it at Carlisle lol

JimsRamTruck2012 07-05-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue (Post 834890)
You guys should have it at Carlisle lol

:LOL: Your right, but a club showing has to be planned almost 1 year or so in advance. :LOL:

I've been to Carlisle for the past 4 years. So I know what I'll be missing. :sad:

By the way what part of FL do you live in. I'm planning a trip down to the Wellington, FL area the week of October 22, 2012.

InDeepWaterBlue 07-05-2012 11:02 AM

I'm in North Florida, I live in Jacksonville. Sorry you're missing Carlisle, I've never heard of a club scheduling a meet 1 year in advance before that seems crazy. Obviously you set up ideas but most guys I know set it in stone a couple months before instead of 12 lol But hey if thats the case, see you there next year! :D

gotbrains230 07-05-2012 11:05 AM

Where I'd this event being held at...carlisle pa??

InDeepWaterBlue 07-05-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotbrains230 (Post 834951)
Where I'd this event being held at...carlisle pa??

I'll be sure to add the location in but yea it's up in PA at Carlisle right after the Chrysler Nationals which I was meaning to go to, the Truck nationals start up and include everything from mini trucks to custom big rigs... ah man you could put our trucks up on a trailer and go! :D

JimsRamTruck2012 07-05-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue (Post 834947)
I'm in North Florida, I live in Jacksonville. Sorry you're missing Carlisle, I've never heard of a club scheduling a meet 1 year in advance before that seems crazy. Obviously you set up ideas but most guys I know set it in stone a couple months before instead of 12 lol But hey if thats the case, see you there next year! :D

Yes as soon as Carlisle puts out the dates for the Truck Nationals this guy I know puts up a thread about it and that thread runs almost 1 year. :D

Jacksonville is a good distance away from where I'll be at.

gotbrains230 07-06-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue (Post 834960)
I'll be sure to add the location in but yea it's up in PA at Carlisle right after the Chrysler Nationals which I was meaning to go to, the Truck nationals start up and include everything from mini trucks to custom big rigs... ah man you could put our trucks up on a trailer and go! :D

Its good to know guys with 48' flatbeds LOL

GTyankee 07-06-2012 03:08 PM

This is the time of year that i see lots of 1978 Dodge Lil' Red Express trucks on the road, all seem to be heading East & North
Some driving, others being hauled
Must have Carlisle as a destination