DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   First Dodge Truck (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=116705)

JLong 07-09-2012 11:34 AM

New Dodge owner from AL

Finally got a truck the other day. Def. needed one for the house (Yardwork, Furniture, ect.) Jeep Wrangler just wasn't cutting it for trying to get settled in new town and eventually starting a family within a few years. So far I'm loving the truck. Had it about 4 days now. I'll get a pic up later today maybe you guys can give me some ideas about what you think about a bull bar for it, perhaps new tips? (depending on effect it will have). Also I've noticed a slight possible problem maybe someone would know about...

When I get out of the truck at night and the lights on the side mirrors light up..
The one on the driver side is a bright white. and the passenger side is a dimmer blue-ish looking color. Anyone know if this is normal or do i need to order a light?

BlueJet 07-09-2012 09:01 PM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board!

Stump3r 07-09-2012 09:02 PM

Welcome to the Z! Nice to have you join us!!!

ShawnC13 07-10-2012 12:00 AM

Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!

Here are some how to threads to some common questions

How to upload pictures to your gallery

How to insert image in post

Sounds like someone has replaced the lights or had one go out and not match up the colour.

CajunDodge 07-10-2012 11:26 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on your truck, look forward to seeing some pics! I agree, sounds like someone replaced the light and didn't go with the same one. Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

brad12kx 07-11-2012 01:12 AM

Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

TLC John 07-11-2012 02:28 PM

Welcome to the Z. For hauling or towing heavy loads...

JL,

Welcome to the Z. Great people and info here.

If you haul or tow heavy loads, please check out TotalLoadControl™ - we have the best air suspension for your RAM.

If you have any questions about TLC™, please check out our Z Vendor Forum, our website or contact me or our Z rep, ArmyofOne (Josh).

Enjoy the Z!

John

Chunkem 07-13-2012 06:32 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum..... We are glad to have you here.......Do you have any pics of your truck.......If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask...

Enjoy the site....

Ed