DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Exhaust (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   cat back exhaust (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=118056)

HemiBoss 07-27-2012 08:38 PM

cat back exhaust
 
Magnaflow or Flowmaster

bboatright87 07-27-2012 10:28 PM

i bolted in the magnaflow 14 inch in place of the factory muffler with the factory duals. love it.

4x4Hemi 07-27-2012 10:31 PM

magnaflow.......

fastNugly @ BP 07-28-2012 12:03 AM

Magnaflow muffler swap or if you can do the catback kit, go that route. The tips are really nice.
Checkout my mod thread link for the catback

chefred112 07-31-2012 08:17 PM

..Magnaflow... but it's all personal preference... you want a certain sound? Flowmaster... you want it a little quieter but perform better? magnaflow.....

primo spaghetti 07-31-2012 09:53 PM

i agree with the magnaflow clan...but the flowmaster does have that rich distinctive sound you can only get from a flowmaster, but on some cars, it is almost too artificial and not throaty IMO.

fastNugly @ BP 07-31-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primo spaghetti (Post 854365)
i agree with the magnaflow clan...but the flowmaster does have that rich distinctive sound you can only get from a flowmaster, but on some cars, it is almost too artificial and not throaty IMO.

I agree....RansRam has flowmaster and it sounds good.
I got the Maggie catback
My only thing with Flowmaster and I may be wrong is that it isn't stainless.... :4-dontknow:

primo spaghetti 07-31-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastNugly (Post 854389)
My only thing with Flowmaster and I may be wrong is that it isn't stainless.... :4-dontknow:

you know i thought the same thing, then im sure i read somewhere that you can get flowmaster in 16 guage aluminized steel, or 409s stainless now...:SHOCKED:

fastNugly @ BP 07-31-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primo spaghetti (Post 854399)
you know i thought the same thing, then im sure i read somewhere that you can get flowmaster in 16 guage aluminized steel, or 409s stainless now...:SHOCKED:

Really? Didn't know that....thats even better. because they do sound really nice

Where in Ontario are you?

primo spaghetti 07-31-2012 10:19 PM

yeah i cant say for sure where i read it, but im sure it was on flowmasters site. i had the magnaflows on my old ram and loved it, but i really tossing around the idea of the duals on this rig. id like to try the flowmaster or borla, but i cant decide.

near niagara falls..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger