DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Sorry, forgot we charged you and didn't send the product... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=118300)

CdnoilRAM 07-31-2012 11:45 AM

Sorry, forgot we charged you and didn't send the product...

Slightly annoyed right now. I've been waiting 5 weeks for a Sharadon Stage III valvebody that I ordered directly through them (should have gone through Moe's). Finally called them up today and they basically forgot to ship one out to me :doh: Life's been crazy the last few weeks for me so I haven't been too worried about it, but I finally decided to at least check on it's status; this wasn't the answer I was expecting.

I was told they'd get right on it, so we'll see how it plays out. :thk:

crusher 07-31-2012 12:28 PM

that really suck's big time,.. very poor service :att:

Grubrunner 07-31-2012 12:52 PM

The fact that they actually told you they forgot to ship your item shows what an incompetent company your dealing with.

Think about it.....

Warlock III 07-31-2012 02:59 PM

Sears is on my black list.

I ordered a product from them last year. After waiting 2 1/2 months I contacted them and they told me that they sold it through an independent contractor. The independent contractor told me it had been delivered...to a house I moved out of a year and a half prior...so I should check with the post office. Post office says it was left at the front door and not signed for. Went to the house (still 2 months later) and the house was vacant...no package.

Got back in touch with Sears and they had my current address. No one could find it, no one would help me, and I threw $140.00 out the window.

brad12kx 07-31-2012 10:45 PM

That is disappointing.

At least they fessed up to not shipping it instead of handing you some cock and bull story about alien abductions or Free Trade Agreement. ;)

Hope this finds it's way to you soon. :)

Pyroboy5000 07-31-2012 11:28 PM

this would be my reaction.

:mad3::greenchainsaw:

ShawnC13 08-01-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad12kx (Post 854525)
That is disappointing.

At least they fessed up to not shipping it instead of handing you some cock and bull story about alien abductions or Free Trade Agreement. ;)

Have to agree with this. Some story about being held up at the border or something. A big mistake but they did come clean and will hopefully do the right thing and get it shipped fast now.

Grubrunner 08-01-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad12kx (Post 854525)
That is disappointing.

Honestly brad, from a business perspective, a cock-n-bull story would have been a more astute move on their behalf.

Claiming they simply 'forgot' to mail a product that they billed shows how inept and unproficient they are at performing a simple buyer/seller task.

Pathetic.

brad12kx 08-02-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grubrunner (Post 854862)
Honestly brad, from a business perspective, a cock-n-bull story would have been a more astute move on their behalf.

Claiming they simply 'forgot' to mail a product that they billed shows how inept and unproficient they are at performing a simple buyer/seller task.

Pathetic.

As a business owner that is not perfect, I find it much more difficult to tell the truth in situations like this then to fabricate some cock & bull story. As I am not the type to take the easy way, I will (with great reluctance at times) tell the truth and accept the consequences for my actions. For the most part this has proven to be an asset in a few ways. I can do some fairly large business transactions on a hand shake using my integrity as collateral and I can sleep an nights knowing I did the morally correct thing.

I try my best to treat every customer as though they are the most important customer in my life, but sometimes things fall threw the cracks. I am honest about my failures and have great respect for those that do the same, as I know exactly where I'm coming from, and I want to deal with people that are just like me.

You may not be happy with my answer, but since I didn't lie, you can never catch me in it. :)

HEMI450HP 08-03-2012 09:07 PM

I'm sorry to hear about this. I talk to the owner of Sharadon every couple days, so if anyone has trouble getting in touch with them, just shoot me a PM.

On a positive note, the VB is going to really wake up your transmission. Keep us posted after the install.