DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   I said it today... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=118856)

ArmyofOne 08-07-2012 04:25 PM

I said it today...

for the first time:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmyofOne
Man, you shoulda got the hemi...

Just thought I would share. :D That is all :LOL:

ShawnC13 08-07-2012 04:38 PM

Oh Man start the count now that he has a HEMI it will be his Catch Phrase!!

ShawnC13 08-07-2012 04:39 PM

Is TLC going to re-do their advertising Banner now that you have a new truck or will it be more a reminder for you of your old truck. Sorry this was an after thought and a way to pad the post count :LOL:

Bikenut 08-07-2012 06:36 PM

Lol, I wasn't going to rub it in, but I do recall more than one statement that your old truck was just fine pulling that Bayliner :D Ya, maybe it did the job, but not like that pretty new truck will!

2011 ASSAULT 800 08-07-2012 07:46 PM

congrats on the new ram I would not get anything besides the hemi for the gas engines for the RAM

ArmyofOne 08-07-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnC13 (Post 860148)
Is TLC going to re-do their advertising Banner now that you have a new truck or will it be more a reminder for you of your old truck. Sorry this was an after thought and a way to pad the post count :LOL:

Nah, TLC can still use the old pix, a Ram is a Ram. :) I miss the old truck dearly, especially because it was paid for, but the new one is SOOOO much nicer. It ain't a laramie, but it will do.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bikenut (Post 860223)
Lol, I wasn't going to rub it in, but I do recall more than one statement that your old truck was just fine pulling that Bayliner :D Ya, maybe it did the job, but not like that pretty new truck will!

The old truck did fine yanking that whore around. New truck its a breeze. I found the window sticker for the new truck, and it has everything but the kitchen sink.

It does have the 26 gallon tank...which REALLY suprised me. How the hell am I going to get 400+ miles in the city off of one 26 gallon tank of fuel. Ol' Blue struggled to get 300-350 in the city. I cant WAIT to get this baby on the highway.

Oh and whats up with the factory bad-years? So frickin' loud for a hwy tire!:doh:

SS4Luck 08-08-2012 03:57 AM

hahaha well look who is all high and mighty all of a sudden!!!!

CajunDodge 08-08-2012 10:37 AM

Congrats on your truck man, very well deserved I'd say! Who knows, there might even be a HEMI in my future......:)

- Cajun

ArmyofOne 08-08-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunDodge (Post 860782)
Congrats on your truck man, very well deserved I'd say! Who knows, there might even be a HEMI in my future......:)

- Cajun

No balls Dana ;) You wont do it:gy:

snrusnak 08-08-2012 04:47 PM

TRAITOR!!!!!!

No doubt the hemi is great, though I seriously doubt your were getting 300 miles to 26 gallons with the 4.7L (that's less than 12 mpg)....I get more like 400-450 city. I can easily go 500+ hwy on a tank with a gallon or two to spare.

I think you're just gloating... :)